CAT Preparation Kolkata

6 Posts  ·  37 Users
About this group

A forum for all CAT aspirants in Kolkata to discuss, brainstorm and help each other to bell the CAT.

Page 1 of 1

CAT 2019 Classes by IIM Calcutta students @Rs.99 Only!

Hi Guys,

We are students of IIM Calcutta and are launching a new venture. We will be conducting  topic-wise classes for CAT. Why pay hefty fees for year long coaching when you can pay and attend classes for only those topics that you find difficult! 

If interested, kindly fill this form and we will reach out to you. https://forms.gle/DzKX2egYnd8jiEPh6

Post 50759905937127
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would recommend Breakspace to all GMAT/CAT aspirants. 

At Breakspace, the mentors will not only make sure that you crack CAT/IIFT/XAT/GMAT, but they will guide you through the GD-PI-WAT rounds with 10+ mock PIs and GDs each and personalized mentoring and confidence-building sessions which will help you even after securing a seat in your desired B-school. 

At Breakspace, personalized attention and personality development is the key!

The CAT offerings include a comprehensive 4-month training program including huge number of sectional tests, both offline and online mock tests, personalized mentoring and specialized training for other exams such as XAT, IIFT etc are included in the program.

Check what past students say: https://www.facebook.com/pg/mbabreakspace/reviews/?ref=page_internal

PM me for more details or just leave a comment!

1 like1 comment
ankur_banerjee01
@ankur_banerjee01  ·  0 karma

so were you a student of this institute? also can you share some more info about them?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all, I need help decide between CL and Byjus in Kolkata. Byjus have only tablet course.Hence, one can view and review multiple times the videos they offer. However, I am unable to decide between these two.Kindly help me select one. Thank you !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody from Kolkata having Time Material and willing to sell it..!! Plz reply.

CATter.PILLer
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What's the  fees  of time   for weekends  classroom  course...??

1 comment
sochakraborty
@sochakraborty  ·  18 karma

@Ektajaiswal776 ~40k . But TIME classroom course is useless. Its GDPI prep is only good.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys and Pirls,

Where are you taking classes for CAT?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
sochakraborty
@sochakraborty  ·  18 karma

what test series have you guys subscribed to ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
debayan.dp
@debayan.dp  ·  281 karma

IMS. You??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...