CAT 2016-17 Results, Exam Date, Notification, Pattern & Admit Card Information- PaGaLGuY

Common Admission Test (CAT) is an all-India computer based selection test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as an entrance exam for admission to their business administration programs.  The CAT exam is considered as a prior c...
Read More...
6,219 Posts  ·  19,139 Users
Recommended

GD/PI | So You Could Get Married Then?

keyboard_arrow_down

MBA Preparation: What are stress interviews and how to tackle them

keyboard_arrow_down

GDPI Topics which colleges are asking for 2016-17

keyboard_arrow_down

IIM Lucknow leaves students restless over no responses to queries for rescheduling interview

keyboard_arrow_down

Sidharth Balakrishna's Tip of the day: Things to keep in mind for WAT

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 621
I'm a fresher with computer science engineering degree. I gave CAT 2016 and fetch calls from IIM S, FMS and new IIMs. Got rejected by IIM S and wait listed in FMS(very rare chance of conversio). New IIMs result are awaited but I am pretty much sur...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
BlackBerry Limited  @SuitsUSAFan  ·  21m

@abhi3216 CAT17

• favorite_border 
sayan  @sayanh58  ·  2m

@mayur_arora "it's been so long/that I haven't seen your face/trying to be strong/but the strength I have,is washing away....."😂😛

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

How can one judge the quality of faculty at a B- School in comparison to another?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Prateek Samantaray @PrateekSamtray  IIM Udaipur  ·  20m
@db0309 While 'judging' would be too subjective and hard a task for us to do, with respect to determining the quality of faculty at a reputed B-School, a good metric would be going through their profiles and l...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hello guys, need suggestions.. I got job in an NBFC as System Operations and Customer Dealing Executive.. Would my work experience be valued if I want to do an MBA after 2 years?

Yes
No
Don't know
  • favorite_border 
Skip this question100 answers
star_border
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

It would be fine if people would compare MDI with IIMK or even IIMI but how could people compare MDI with IIMS? Isnt it like two different leagues completely?

• favorite 2
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 34
Valar Morghulis @arpitashusingh  ·  5h

@criuzsam I know that you aren't defaming any institute but just wanted to add a fact here. The first PGPM batch at MDI started in 1994.

• favorite 1
Deepak Kumar Patel @deepaklsss  ·  39m

@Barbaad IIM Shillong is better than MDI in each and every aspect...being an old institute doesn't make it beter than IIM S..

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hello folks. Please review my profile. And suggest me what should I do X-85℅ XII-87℅ B.Tech-78℅ ( Mechanical) Work exp.- 3 years in automobile manufacturing company CAT 2016-99.33 percentile. CONVERTED -MDI,IIM shillong REJECTED- IIM Lucknow ,KOZ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
vats 1609 @vats1609  ·  7h

NITIE has better operations than some of the old IIM's too ...so if operations me jana hai ...don't give a second thought

• favorite_border 
@Satishdp @Satishdp  ·  7h

@sj2911 where can I find the compendiums you are referring to?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hello folks !! Results are coming up, and what follows results are the city meets where you get a first person view of the college and get all your queries answered. IIM Udaipur is planning to conduct city meets in around 8 cities this time. Vote...
Read More...
New Delhi
Mumbai
Bengaluru
Kolkata
Ahmedabad
Indore
Hyderabad
Chennai
Gurgaon
Udaipur
Bhubaneswar
Pune
Any other city, do mention in the comments !!

Media and Industry Interaction Cell, IIM Udaipur | Official website : https://iimu.ac.in
  • favorite_border 
Skip this question126 answers
star_border
Guys. This is my profile. CAT 2016 - 94.94 NC-OBC X - 96.6; XII - 94.58; Grad - 8.65/10. 21 months of work experience as of June 2017. ( I have quit my job and notice period ends on June 22 ). Got calls from BIK and L-ABM. Rejected by B. Did not a...
Read More...

Yet another Engineer.. 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@roy_1016 @roy_1016  ·  18h

Should join K

• favorite_border 
Mayur Arora @mayur_arora  ·  17h
@gvinothkumargvk Start begging your manager to re-hire you. If this is not an option then start hunting for a job.. Join whatever job you can get and then work as hard as you can to be in a much better position next year. You used the word "very" ...
Read More...
  • favorite 18
Write a comment..

Please suggest, which one will be the better option..

SPJIMR (Information Management)
MDI (PGPM)
IIM Shillong
CAT 2017

----- Flying Under the Radar ----- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2016-mock-score-repository-44878954/45169575
  • favorite_border 
Skip this question263 answers
star_border

SC CIVIL 88...?ANY CHANCE

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
So this was my second attempt at CAT. Got a percentile of 99.75. Tenth 87.4, twelvth 92.2 and engineering 82. Work ex of 8 months. Got calls from only C And K(No idea why) . Had a pretty good interview at C and a good GD and interview at K. Got re...
Read More...
  • favorite 3
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 165
TheNormalOne  @visheshverma12  ·  19h

@saranshv Yes bro, joining C! If you need any help then do PM!

• favorite_border 
vishal Tibadewal  @vishaltibadewal  ·  14h

@tushar95 Wtf! Why no iim calls?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.