CAT 2015 Chennai Study Group

14 Posts  ·  70 Users
About this group

The official CAT 2015 Study group for Chennai.

Discuss anything and everything pertaining to MBA entrance examinations.

For newbies, you should be gunning for the following examinations to secure an admit into a good B-school,

1. CAT

2.IIFT

3. XAT

4. NMAT

5. SNAP

Serious aspirants of Rural Management could give IRMA. Mh-CET also offers admissions to JBIMS (But as you guys know, securing a 99.9+ is essential for non-Maharashtra candidates).

Good luck to you all ! Let Chennai rock CAT'15

Link to last year's thread,

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2014-chennai-study-group-25113379
Page 1 of 2

anyone from chennai willing to donate or offer your CAT books and materials for cheap prices..please ping me!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,
I am looking for Room mate who would like to prepare for CAT together.Staying Near to Navallur. Let me know if you are interested to share the CAT journey. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which centre is highly recommended for CAT prep in Chennai ? I am going to write CAT this year. Your suggestions would be very valuable and will help me decide from the multitude of options available. Thank you in advance.

1 comment
nramachandran
@nramachandran  ·  2,821 karma

@auk141 I recommend you to do the following,

1. Join the full-time CAT training sessions at CL Tambaram. You will get personalized coaching there. Ajay Zener, the center head is very helpful and motivating

2. Apart from CL mocks, you could take up TIME mocks for practise. Good luck !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which centre is highly recommended for CAT prep in Chennai ? I am going to write CAT this year. Your suggestions would be very valuable and will help me decide from the multitude of options available. Thank you in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Suggestions for good GMAT coaching center in chennai??

1 comment
sathya1405
@sathya1405NMIMS Mumbai  ·  218 karma

Princeton Review Tambaram 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everybody, How about we meet in the near future and discuss things like GDPI preparation, Bschool selection .,etc Any suggestions?

XAT16 99.98, Converts: XL HRM & BM, IITB, JBIMS
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
v.divagar
@v.divagar  ·  0 karma

@sarcasticjain this Sunday?? Jan3rd..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhishek69
@abhishek69  ·  0 karma

@sarcasticjain i just noticed the group today, i presume to see more participation once the results roll out.. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I've taken very few tests and my predicted percentile by CL is around 93-96%ile. Say I'd score above 90%ile at least.

Please suggest me some colleges I can apply for. 

Profile:

Acads:-

X- state board: 85.6%

XII- state board: 78.25 

B.E (CSE, 2015 passed out): 6.95  

Extras:-

Founded an NGO 2 years back. Did some noteworthy service at the district level with my folks. Taken leadership roles in college. Received 2 awards: "Best student (state level by- ISTE, New Delhi)", "Seva Ratna (top 10 contributors to the city)", worked part-time as a content writer & as a marketing executive. All of these, during college.

Currently working as an Online Marketing/ SEM analyst, Zoho Corp. The job involves absolute marketing strategies, planning, budgeting, content editing, an overhaul of things which caused a steep fall of the product I'm looking after, data analysis etc. No coding and stuff.

P.S: I'm an NC-OBC female!

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
sudar19shan90
@sudar19shan90  ·  21 karma

I think your choice must be MICA. Register for micat 2015. Good Luck!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Satzy
@Satzy  ·  0 karma

You shd take a look at TISS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many of u puys are coming for the 'Last mile to CAT' by IMS this sunday?

Cat'15 - 98.46%ile, Converts -MDI-PGPM, NMIMS
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sidiyer
@sidiyer  ·  0 karma

U got to register. Free if u have registered for their mocks or are their student.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kaushik_uce
@kaushik_uce  ·  114 karma

ohok...thank you.. 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

Anybody (working ladies) here looking for an accommodation? Please ping me if you or your friends are looking for one! Quite Urgent!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
|| Admission Cell || NIBM 2016-2018 ||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...