CAT 2014 registration!

681 Posts  ·  1,247 Users
About this group
Has anyone registered for CAT 2014 which is supposed to begin today. Plz post your experience...
Page 1 of 69

guys plz help,my admit card has a hazy n a very small size photo of mine but dont have my signature when i get it printed,whereas its visible in the admit card,but not after printing,plz help what to do ?

n will it affect my eligibility at the centre ?

"PERSEVERANCE"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks, has anyone got Tathawade centre in Pune for tomorrow's session

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Any One got Centre as Pune on 22 nov forenoon slot   : 

S-no 40 4A, near octroi post , Kondhawa - Saswad road...Kondhawa BK..pune maharashtra 411048 .....please contact on 9028276036....for acccompany. I live in pimple saudagar and i want to share the travel to cat exam. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

By mistake i have entered my 10 percentage marks as 92.80 instead of 92.16.any way to rectify it.

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ..Should we attach another photo in the admit card beside the one that is printed?? Should we get it attested??.

If you dont like a rule...then follow that rule...get to the top ...And change the rule -Hitler Mama...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, is just found out that i made a mistake in entering the details of my school board..ICSE instead of CBSE is there anything that can be done ? anyone with a similar problem

It all begins...AGAIN
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bmy signature came half printed in the form...anyone got that mistake too? and if so what did you do?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Normalisation process explained. The scoring pattern will be the same as used for GATE. 

From the CAT 2014 website. 

NORMALIZATION OF SCORES OF CAT in 2014 CAT 2014 shall involve administering a different Form of the Test across each of the 4 different Test Sessions. In order to ensure fairness and equity in comparison of performances of the candidates across different test sessions, the scores of the candidates shall be subjected to a process of Normalization. The Normalization process to be implemented shall adjust for location and scale differences of score distributions across different forms and the scaled scores obtained by this process shall be converted into percentiles for purposes of shortlisting. For purposes of reporting, Scaled Scores for each Section (Section I: Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, Section II: Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning) and Total along with the Percentile shall be published. The process of Normalization is an established practice for comparing candidate scores across multiple Forms and is similar to those being adopted in other large educational selection tests conducted in India such as Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). 

'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend Inside of a dog it's too dark to read
12 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, This is Darshna. I have my CAT exam on 16th November 2014 at 9:30 a.m. 

Test Location :

RRS College of Engineering and Technology

Muthangi V , Patancheru M , Medak,Telangana,India, Pin - 502300

Is there anyone from Hyderabad who has the same test location, then we can share the cab.

Please email me at: jaindarshna29@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do i need to bring a photo identity with sign on it or a photo identity without sign will be enough for identity proof?i have voter id card and uid both but i don't have a photo identity having my sign on it...Can i bring affidavit for the sign proof thing?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...