[CAT 2014] November 16, Afternoon Slot Discussions

142 Posts  ·  1,020 Users
About this group

Please use this thread to find fellow Puys at your center, last minute strategies before the real thing, and post CAT discussions of the paper!

Page 1 of 15

Can somebody discuss how are these two colleges for MBA and what is the percentile cutoff?

1) MBA in IB Department of Commerce, University of Delhi

2) Global Business Operations. SRCC Delhi.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Man1230
@Man1230  ·  0 karma

@Chirag19 Both? I went to their websites, could not find any placement reports..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Chirag19
@Chirag19  ·  0 karma

placements figures should be there !! there packages range around 7-8 imo !! and yes both 😃 @Man1230 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one remembers 22 nov slot 1 DI ques... one was elections, stock market table, unions.. and wat was d fourth one

BIMTECH Noida PGDM 2015-17
1 comment
emailid.rahul
@emailid.rahul  ·  0 karma

NDA

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I request everyone on this thread to go and update his/her attempts on this common poll.....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/consolidated-attempts-repository-30194476

@sarsij | sarsij.in | http://PerKarat.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys please clarify that the scorecard's no. of attempted column that it shows after completion contains only the no. of attempted question or does it show no. of attempted+ marked for review and saved combined...

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
AsishSethi
@AsishSethi  ·  0 karma

crackthecat.wordpress.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AsishSethi
@AsishSethi  ·  0 karma

Go to cat 2014 experience. During the test: 2nd Point.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

after todays exam one thing is clear ie for 99+centile you need 170-180..you may call me blunt..but in reality no one is having less than 60 attempts

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
NIKEL
@NIKEL  ·  0 karma

true boss

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sarsij
@sarsij  ·  0 karma

Please update your attempts here for a better view of the situation.... 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/consolidated-attempts-repository-30194476

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey...is sitting slot available on centres now??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends, one piece of advice, as u know in RC there are 4 questions/per RC - specifically mentioned in the instructions, if you see 3 questions, do look for the 4th one, might be present after few questions. In Morning slot 2 passages were like that for me, the 4th question was present after a gap of 3 in between ques.

Veni Vidi Vici
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys who all are having exam tomorrow, can you please check after completion of the exam-

The questions which you have marked for review & attended is added under total attempted questions or

It is added under questions marked for review.

Veni Vidi Vici
9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
AsishSethi
@AsishSethi  ·  0 karma

i have attempted around 69 questions and it was showing 64 attempted, i presume that rest 5 may be marked and attempted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AsishSethi
@AsishSethi  ·  0 karma

crackthecat.wordpress.com 

Go to cat 2014 experience. During the test: 2nd Point.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best of luck to all the guys who are giving CAT tomorrow! Now if you are reading this, stop studying and go have some fun! Its enough! regardless of the scores of mocks, if you are happy and cool, you will score as good as anyone tomorrow. (If paper is of similar level)

Calls: SIBM-P,IIFT,MDI,IITKGP,IITMADRAS,IMTG Converts: SIBM-P, IMTG-PGDM(full time)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 

Can anyone let me know what time is good enough to report for the afternoon slot. I am thinking like around 2 as i don't want to sit in front of the PC and have nothing to do for more than an hour.

I have my centre as IIMT Greater Noida.

thanks

Official Badass...
1 comment
chauhan4all
@chauhan4all  ·  0 karma

I reached my centre in vadodara at 2 pm . and after registration , dint sit on my chair and came to my exam lab exactly at 2.30 pm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...