CAT 2013 Result Discontent

33 Posts  ·  173 Users
About this group

Seems that CAT 2013 result has been devastating for many. I am a live example of the same. CAT 2012 - 98.13 percentile (Calls from IIMs, NITIE, SP Jain, MDI )CAT 2013 - 90.98 percentile . Questions attempted - 22 in QA/DI and 23 in VA/LR ( S...

Page 1 of 4

Complete cat score is wrong as this petition statement explain it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

XAT 99.62

CAT 79.18

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I scorde 87% and 88% in verbal section in CAT in the past two years without attempting a single logical questions and wihout any preparation,I left my job in may to prepare for CAT this year,I prepared very well,covered logical and a lot of other topics,but guess what I attempted 24 questions and I got only 58% in VA this time.

My snap % is 99.28%,NMAT 215 marks,XAT as per different keys I m getting between 26.75 and 31.5.
How can this happen only in CAT????????????????????????????????
Prometric and IIM-Indore u cheatssssss
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

there is something really wrong this year with va, i just tokd to a friend( who got 39 in english in 12th) said that he never crossed 60 ever in verbal in aimcats has scored 97 in va in cat 13~! and about me, i dnt think any aimcat i scored less than 90-92 in va, scored 69!! get lost prometric, u shud be burned!

Its the time for revenge..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There was something going on in my mind and all of a sudden something struck. PROMETRIC CONDUCTS EXAM FOR GRE ALSO. WHAT IF THEY APPLIED THE SAME MARKING SCHEME AS OF GMAT/GRE to CAT ALSO. i.e. 1.It starts with an average percentile (50-60) 2. If one gets 3 out of first 5 questions wrong then one can never GET more than 70 percentile... 3.If one gets 6 out of first 10 questions wrong ,it wont cross 60 percentile. 4.If one leaves entire paper blank his percentile would be as per the start (that is the case of GP Sir) So,first few questions maight have played the role of spoiler here ITS JUST A SPECULATION (SOME RANDOM THOUGHT)

Grudger Birds...
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, we Chennai foks, Went to the TIMES NOW office and gave our interview to Sandhya.She gave an excellent response to out cause. She said she would forward the Video to her Boss Arnab Goswami,who would then finalize our fate.I HAVE A REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU, PLEASE START TRENDING ON ARNAB'S FACEBOOK AND TWITTER PAGE (https://twitter.com/ArnabGoswami_https://twitter.com/timesnow,https://www.facebook.com/Timesnow) WITH ‪#‎CAT2013DISPREPANCY‬ and make him aware of our situation.

Grudger Birds...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will file an RTI right now..I want to thank the guys who are leading this protest..If need be lets all of us hire a good lawyer and take the legal course...There are at least 2000 candidates who are not happy with the results..if we all give just 100 rupees each we can hire the best lawyer in this country!!!..Lets do this guys!!We live in a democracy..lets not allow these guys to make fun of our rights!!!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys..I was not on PagalGuy, but my CAT results have forced me to join PagalGuy officially and raise my voice against the injustice done to us...My VA percentile is 97 and my QA score is 26!!!!! People who had not prepared at all for cat have scored more than me!!! And to add on to this these prometric and cat guys have the audacity to advise me to treat this score as my final score!!!..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please send me a link so that i can sign petition...

Although i went through the website but its showing error :

Kindly highlight something on this ASAP ! thank u

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
I also noticed that my section-1 percentile is to a precision of just ONE decimal.
Is that possible?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...