CAT 2013 Preparation Group Bangalore

55 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Hi ppl, this thread is created for ppl lyk me, who wish to prepare for CAT 2013... Its a discussion group solely created to discuss and maintain a proper study flow for a proper and combined preparation, so as to access ourselves and be motivated ...
Page 1 of 6

have some quant and lr books will be leaving bangalore in 2 weeks ,anyone staying near btm can pm me to get them 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
As I am new to bangalore, plz suggest me which coaching centre will b the best for GDPI classes?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all, I stay in Koramangala and am looking for people to study together with. I am a MICA aspirant and am only preparing for the same. I started preparing for it although I have been faltering at QA & RC questions. Was wondering if someone would be interested to meet up on weekends and prepare/study together? Holler back if interested 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello

we are starting a new initative in the field of gd pi preparation for batch 2013 onward.here a new idea and a new way of improving your communition skill online....particpate on online gd-pi free of cost.you dont need to join coaching classes or you will not fill uncomfortable to say and share.you can gain knowledge from saharing your view on voice gd/video gd room.

YOU NEED FOR ONLINE GD-PI-

1)INSTAL SKYPE

2)OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON SKYPE

3)SEND YOUR DETAIL ON EMAILid-gd_pi@yahoo.in or just add

your self on skype id-gd_pi1.

further information will be mailed to you and gd topics will be given to you on spot .

thanks

team gd_pi

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its Not an advertisement.I am staying Near cosmos, kundanhalli. I am staying alone in a single room in a PG. Room is independent with attached lat-bath, no interference of any kind. Have vacancy for 1 guy. anybody, Preparing seriously for CAT13, if want an independent study environment can move in with me.Please PM me. only serious-serious CAT13 aspirants please.

M destinisysed..M done..M moving on..
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can cat be cleared witout coaching..??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz help me out in locating TIME Jayanagar aimcat testing center.

TechEves IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 92/3 II floor, 80 feet RoadBSK III Stage, Bangalore - 560085
Is it near jayadev hospital?

M destinisysed..M done..M moving on..
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one in Bangalore using CL study material??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, Please tell me which is the better centre of CL in Bangalore? I am confused between Marathali centre and Kormangala. Please suggest which is the better ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, Please tell me which is the better centre of CL in Bangalore? I am confused between Marathali centre and Kormangala. Please suggest which is the better ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...