CAT 2013 Prep

90 Posts  ·  174 Users
About this group
There are many threads for topic wise preparation of CAT 2013. But no thread is currently focusing on all the topics equally. In this thread we will prepare for CAT, not for parts of CAT. A daily dose of all types of questions is what will lead to...
Page 1 of 9

Hello.. i have converted IIFT and SPJain..no point giving IITdelhi now right? 😁 Kindly advice!

IIM Calcutta 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For any queries related to admissions and application related to Goa Institute Of Management, join this thread:

GIM now accepts CAT scores in addition to XAT and CMAT.

and facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/256690597816926/

Last date to apply: 31st December, 2013. Hurry!

Sulagna Bagchi.Goa Institute Of Management, 2013-15 Batch
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Isn't this we always want to know? A typical (not really) day in an MBA's life. MICA Memoirs presents:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello

we are startinga new initative in the field of gd pi preparation for batch 2013 onward.here a new idea and a new way of improving your communition skill online....particpate on online gd-pi free of cost.you dont need to join coaching classes or you will not fill uncomfortable to say and share.you can gain knowledge from saharing your view on voice gd/video gd room.

YOU NEED FOR ONLINE GD-PI-

1)INSTAL SKYPE

2)OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON SKYPE

3)SEND YOUR DETAIL ON EMAILid-gd_pi@yahoo.in or just add

your self on skype id-gd_pi1

thanks

team gd_pi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

here are all the questions from the prep marathon last year.

PaGaLGuY & Prepathon Engineering. Edit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if we miss taking a CL Proc Mock, can we take it later? (in Sept or Oct)

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello everybody. i'm varatharaj doing pre final year in mechanical engineering in coimbatore(tamilnadu).Right from the day i know about cat i started dreaming being an IIM er! MBA is my passion. im preparing for CAT 2013. As i was from a lower middle class background i cant afford to pay the coaching class fee. now iam preparing for CAT using the books from my college library.
but those books are really confusing and deviated from the actual CAT questions.i dont have a pc too. so i cant refer any online materials. i spend 4 hours daily for preparing CAT. my friend advised me that 4 hours of such preparations=1 hour of preparation by using standard materials like TIME,IMS. i went to TIME and ask them whether i can get the materials alone for a cheaper price. they said they will provide material only along with a course. and that course costs 20000! i was heart broken! i desperately need some standard books. i would be greatly thankful if someone is will to donate extra materials or old materials! PG is my only hope. so please help me! thank you all
IF SOMEONE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@TootaHuaDil LR set-1
44) option B
45) option C
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@TootaHuaDil PC SET1 - option B
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys.. Iam a working professional so obviously dont have time for classroom coaching.. Iam thinking of purchasing TF MBAFunda courseware for starters.. Is it any good guys? fill me in with your opinions and other suggestions too..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...