CAT 2013 Mumbai Study Group

647 Posts  ·  212 Users
About this group
hi my name is MANAS and I am targetting CAT 2013 and wish to hear from other fellow MUMABI friends who would b writing CAT 2013 like me
Page 1 of 65

I have 10% additional discount code for Testfunda which is of no use for me. Anyone interested can PM me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey any one knows about IBS Mumbai ....... is it worth joining IBS Mumbai??????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey PEOPLE!!!

I live in Navi Mumbai...lookin for a study group to keep the focus , continuity and drive goin (and not to mention the enthu too:-P)

I'm a third time CAT giver..(previous scores are well 84 and 91 %tile)
Ppl intersted in forminng a grup for CAT14 do ping me...
we cud probably start May onwards.

Hope 2 hear frm u guys!!:-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NITIE presents B-Cube, 2014.B-Cube (Best Business Brains) is a unique event where MBA aspirants get a chance to spend a day at NITIE. What is in it for you:• A live GD-PI simulation exercise and workshop by NITIE faculty• Know more about Marketing, Finance, Operations , IT and Sustainability, which will help you to decide future career path • Get to meet the students and alumni of one of top B-Schools and see what life in a B-School is all about To participate in the event register here:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LuAtdctbeS5Mz58ZMe30LLl9a8WvR-wFuhPygbkkcwQ/viewformNote:• Participation Certificates for all and lots of goodies up for grabs!!• No registration fee• Limited seats available Date : 9th February , SundayPlace : NITIE campus , Powai , MumbaiFor further details contact:Shahbaz- 9167487961 Meera- 9769670979Syed- 7738853257Soubhik - 7506081247Email – impact20.nitie@gmail.comFollow us at: https://www.facebook.com/BCubeNITIE

Still a "GEM"!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I am living in Mumbai near Ghatkopar. I will give CAT 14, so planning to join an institute near my place. Which coaching institute is the best (best facualty, less students). Fee not a problem, TIME or IMS or any other Institute you would recomend. Please do suggest the best branch of the institute as well. Thanks in advance.

Gaurav

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am working professional livinging in navi mumbai.....I am looking for weekend batches..Please suggest me the best coaching class in vashi for preparation of cat 2014....

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Puys..Can you people tell me which one will be good for preparing MBA Interviews ??

CL/Time/IMS ??

sapna toota hai to dil kabhi jalta hai... haan thoda dard hua par chalta hai...
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The admission forms of IFMR are out. If you want to know more about the institute you can go to the below mentioned links:

ATB!!

Supratim Datta, Institute of Financial Management & Research -2012-14, Intern @ Vedanta
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ashish Maharaj,TISS HRM&LR; Batch(2013-15)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those interested in making a career in HR , TISS offers one of the best HR courses in the country.

The last date for filling up the forms for TISSNET has been extended to 15th November...A golden opportunity for those who had missed out on the previous deadline..

Ashish Maharaj,TISS HRM&LR; Batch(2013-15)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...