CAT 2013: Best Institute in Pune ?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Well I went through the past posts, ad lot of them looked like a copy paste stuff from here and there. Since being new to Pune, I am looking here for a CAT institute (More focused on Quant/DI part). This will be my first shot at CAT in 2...
Page 1 of 1
@robinsanghi said:
Well I went through the past posts, ad lot of them looked like a copy paste stuff from ere for a CAT institute (More focused on Qky at the same time for the first time attempt. Correct ?I understand practice is the only thing which can take me through but still this institute and all is required to get the regularity and stay in touch.

For coaching class related query check this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/prep-resources/2012-2013-cat-coaching-cl-t-82562/p-3534922?page=33

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well I went through the past posts, ad lot of them looked like a copy paste stuff from here and there.

Since being new to Pune, I am looking here for a CAT institute (More focused on Quant/DI part).

This will be my first shot at CAT in 2013. And I am planning to join later 2 test series out of AIMCAT, SIMCAT and that of Career Launcher's.
As per some of the reviews TIME test series has faltered a big time last year compared to actual CAT level. How true ?

Please suggest me which institute to be exact will be best suited for first timer.
And also which 2 out of the 3 test series should I be joining later on ?

BJYU classes as per reviews are exciting but risky at the same time for the first time attempt. Correct ?

I understand practice is the only thing which can take me through but still this institute and all is required to get the regularity and stay in touch.

1 like
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.