CAT 2013 Aspirants

23 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Hi All,I am starting my preparation for MBA from now on. Since I have only 4 months to crack CAT. I want your suggestions on how to start things. My quant is not strong and what should I do for it? Any suggestions would be very helpful
Page 1 of 3

I have 10% additional discount code for Testfunda which is of no use for me. Anyone interested can PM me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI Guys need all of ur suggestion !!!!!

Dosto we all know that ki this yr CAT 14 screwed many peoples and many of us like me left with empty hands... and many of us are desperate to do an MBA this yr...... i am also in same queue , because i can't wait and sit for another CAT as i already have 2 yr experience with BFSI industries

Today i got a call/Admission letter from Jaipuria Institute of management..........Just need to confirm from seniors or Jaipuria aspirants , "How's Jaipuria Noida campus is, esp in term of study, placement and How's the faculty and the crowd of Jaipuria" is ? Is it worth to invest 720k....... is the ROI of jaipuria is good ?
Apart from jaipuria......any other good colleges.....only in Delhi NCR

Guys , as we all know that Tier 3 colleges doesn't known for the best Finance placement......people esp Finance spec left without any job or those whz lucky.....end with 3/4L

Well,
Guy's if i do some Finance course esp Association of Chartered Accountant (ACCA Uk) along with MBA and complete Fundamental basic with in one year......will i be able to get any good opportunity through off campus in big 4 ? (Some CA's say ACCA (uk) is now equivalent to Indian CA's and have better scope than CA's)

I come to know that KPMG provide class room training for ACCA exam

P.S :- Dosto is it worth to join Jaipuria Noida and join KPMG training class for ACCA ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anybody tell me what is the scope of International Business in India (PGDM-IB)? What kind of jobs are available and is it at par with PGDM? Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i want to pursue MBA in energy sector..

my cat percentile is 88.17(GEN)
i have applied to SPM RGIPT UPES GLIER..what are the other options available.. plzz help me out
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any chances for a 82.37 percntile in cat 2013

qa 84 n va 77

north india good b-school r favourable ? plss guide ?

give option other den bimtech , fore , fms-bhu plsss
rolleyes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how they calculating percentiles..on of my friend attempted 9 with 100% accuracy got a 94.xx %ile
when i attempted 13 & 12 is correct (scaled score 88..actual 35) got a 62%ile

WHAT IS HAPPENING😟

chhodo yaar jane do
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone guide me from where can I get TIME's latest study material other than buying there costly correspondence course. And around how much it will cost?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

National Institute of Technology Karnataka MBA admission notifications are released for batch of 2014-16. Applications have to be downloaded from website and sent via post with prescribed application fee. Refer to the institute website for more information.

Deadline for application 15-02-2013

Discussion thread:

Beryl Thomas, Public Relations Cell, NITK MBA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can somebody tell me the last date for applying in sdmimd,imt nagpur,bimm pune....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will NCFM (Financial Markets: A Beginner's Module) help at this stage? i am a final yr student looking forward to doing mba in finance.

Fly away!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...