CAT- 2012 experience....

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Today i took my CAT 2012.... let me share my CAT experience...... \- overall paper was balanced. There was at least 7-8 easy ques in each sections. \- for me Quant was pretty comfortable and Verbal was little tough as i hadn't practiced t...
Page 1 of 1

Today i took my CAT 2012....
let me share my CAT experience......

- overall paper was balanced. There was at least 7-8 easy ques in each sections.
- for me Quant was pretty comfortable and Verbal was little tough as i hadn't practiced that for last 1 months...
- In quant questions were from almost all sections... DI was very much calculative and time taking.
- 1 DI was totally crackable and another 1 was moderate and last one i didn't tried but i m sure that was for those who r good with numbers.
- other questions covered were from TSD(1 ques), average(1 ques), buying and selling(1), geometry(3), functions(1), series (2), number system(1), algebra(2) and i think rest were from DI.
- In verbal section 2 RCs were understandable with good flow of language and 1 rc was quiet tough.
- 1 RC was on topic fascism, another 1 from medical context and last one from literature background.
- Other questions were - para jumbles (2 ques), determine the last sentence of para(1 ques), correct word usage(2 ques) grammatical and usage error(2) , rest were from LR and RCs.
-1 LR was totally easy, that was arranging 11 persons according to given conditions. another 1 was on seating arrangement (very tough ), and last one was to arrange students in descending order on given constraints.

SO, i will suggest u guys to first skim each section as there would be certainly about 7 to 8 very easy questions.
GO through all simple logic and formulas...

ALL THE BEST!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.