CAT 2012 DATES ANNOUNCED

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
OCT11 - NOV 6.. Now if i have to book nov 5..is it that i wud hav to book early or the slot wud get full as it happens in aim cat???
Page 1 of 1
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

mads88 I understand what you are tring to say but I am also a novice in matter of quants. I am giving about 2 hrs daily, but I guess it's not enough. You'll have to give more emphasis on it as it's ur weakest and give more time towards it... I will suggest you to grasp the concepts from the class XII books and the class X books. School level NCERT books are good for gaining concepts and having a better understanding.

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

thnks for the reply subsishere for the reply.
i have enrolled for time..but there they teach all the shorcuts..its good for those who knw hw to solve the prob by original method..i dont understand nethng thr..but i still do religiously attend all lecs..i m a bit hesitant to ask doubts as well..coz doubts can be asked when u dont understand a part of sumthng..but when u dnt understand the entire thng,,,..i will buy the books u hv mentioned..probably thy wil help..but hw many hrs of prep for quant wud be reqd??i sumtims feel wtf did i do in 10th..coz i hardly understnd quants..

Hey Nishit K Sinha is really gud for getting basics of quants and it has got a lot of practice questions. For vocabs get 'word power made easy' by norman lewis and improve your vocabulary, it matters a lot...VA of testfunda is really gud for getting concepts..for DI there are many books, I am following Nishit Sinha.. Still time is there, i guess a few hours of sincere and intelligent study daily would surely help..

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

i am a complete beginner..hardly able to attend 2-3 qs of quants in aim cats that has happened till now..now only 3 months remaining...out of which the laST 1 month wud be for solving papers..so is two months enugh to get the basics clear?
how many hours of studyng wud be required for that??
half of the time is wasted in travelling..i dont get mre than 2 hrs a day..wud tht be sufficient??
if not then how many hours??

OCT11 - NOV 6..
Now if i have to book nov 5..is it that i wud hav to book early or the slot wud get full as it happens in aim cat???