Cat 2012 [Admission Queries] IILM GSM - 2yrs PGDM programs

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, Welcome to the official thread of the Institute for Integrated learning in Management(IILM GSM),Greater Noida. This thread is meant for all the students and mba aspirants who wish to know the kind of unparallel opportunities...
Page 1 of 1

@IamDivii

Hi

Are you planning to join a PGDM program. You can look up to IILM GSM as it is a certified college having AICTE approval and also AIU affiliation, which makes you eligible to do PH.D after your completion of your PGDM course if you wish to do so.

regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@IamDivii
Hi there is a correction in relation to the fee structure of PGDM sectorial, its 7.2K INR including hostel fee.For detailed fee structure please refer to college website.

Regards
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@IamDivii
Hi
Fee structure is as follows:
PGDM-General - INR 900000(including hostel fee for the entire course)
PGDM Sectorial(Financial srvices, Marketing management, International Business)-INR 750000(including hostel for the entire course)

For more detailed structure, please refer to the official college website.

Regards
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Frankly speaking that i'm an average student and hope for a bright future and wants to do MBA/PGDM(marketing) and also my academic performance is not so good like others in this forum,and want to take admission in your esteemed college.plzz suggest me,should i apply in your college and what is the possibility to get a call from IILM.
X : 68%
XII : 54%
B-Tech(IT) : 65.86%
Dec 2012 MAT: 500.5 (36.77%ile)
Fresher 2012 passout

Should I apply with this profile????//Will it fetch me the gdpi call??//waiting.............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the fee structure at IILM-GSM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@raavi-katyayan IIlm gsm is recognised by AICTE for its two year pgdm Program(general and sectoral both),the college is a decade old.

As far as the placements go,the average package last year has been 4-4.5 with a highest package of 11 lakhs.

All the Big corporates,come to IILM and through its strong network of alumni working in top MNC's I can assure you IILM Gsm is the place to be
Blogger since 2009,PGDM(MArketing)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you give updates regarding the placements of previous year and whats the current situation ... also its affiliations ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys,

Welcome to the official thread of the Institute for Integrated learning in Management(IILM GSM),Greater Noida.

This thread is meant for all the students and mba aspirants who wish to know the kind of unparallel opportunities the IILM Graduate School of Management(GSM) ,Greater Noida offers in its two year AICTE Recognised PGDM programme.

Through this thread,the current students at IILM GSM will be answering all your admissions related and general queries and explaining to you ,why one needs to know about the IGSM ADVANTAGE.

The usual rules and regulations of the forum apply for all queries on this thread

Regards

Anupam Dubey

Blogger since 2009,PGDM(MArketing)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...