CAT 2011 Notification Is Out

400 Posts  ·  179 Users
About this group
Friends romans countrymen, lend me your 'eyes' [image] We came to bury the CAT not to praise it [image] Let the war begin [image] On a series note , The CAT notification is out and the schedule is as follows [image] 1. *Sale of CAT ...
Page 1 of 40

Hi,

Is there anyway to change the marks entered in the CAT application form? For VTU grads, I believe we are supposed to calculate the marks as an avg of last 4 sems?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi friends i have 36 mts of work experience and want to filll up fms form but cant remember whether in cat application we had given details of where we worked because earlier i had worked in 2-3 privte fims for 2 mts each and now in fms form i have 3 choices only so i am confused whether in cat application form we had given details of each work ex or just a particular sector because in appilaction i can find only secor in which you worked

Guys my slot is 3pm on 17 at accurate institute, greater noida. can anyone tell me how can i reach there from delhi bus stand??

Guys,

My Cat Exam is on 16 NOv:

I have just seen my Admit Card properly and found two problem:

1. In my Admit Card Date of Birth : 22march 1984
But actual is 23 march 1984 and in my all document it is 23 march 1984 only.

2. I have filled my name "Gaurav Kumar Srivastava" same printed in my

10th Board Certificate But in my all ID Proof Name is: "Gaurav Srivastav"

I removed the unneccessary middle name.

In my Driving Licence only the name is Gaurav Kumar Srivastava but it is not visible properly and they are very strict this time.

Should I go for Affidavit/ notary for date of birth as well as Name.

Please reply as i have very less time and i feel little tensed.

It's better that you take Affidavit. It clearly states that in case of name change (sirname change), one should bring appropriate proof; in your case it's not change, but still an ambiguity. Also, contact the test organizers for clarification regarding the date of birth issue.

Guys,

My Cat Exam is on 16 NOv:

I have just seen my Admit Card properly and found two problem:

1. In my Admit Card Date of Birth : 22march 1984
But actual is 23 march 1984 and in my all document it is 23 march 1984 only.

2. I have filled my name "Gaurav Kumar Srivastava" same printed in my

10th Board Certificate But in my all ID Proof Name is: "Gaurav Srivastav"

I removed the unneccessary middle name.

In my Driving Licence only the name is Gaurav Kumar Srivastava but it is not visible properly and they are very strict this time.

Should I go for Affidavit/ notary for date of birth as well as Name.

Please reply as i have very less time and i feel little tensed.

Ye kya ho gyaa raama re...ye kya ho gyaa maula re.....

"The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation; the second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. These two sections will be implemented sequentially with separate time limits."This clearly states that one cannot choose between two sections i.e. which one to do first..He/She will have to do QA & DI first & then VA & LR.

Like gmat & gre score is valid for next few months.. likewise cat score is also valid or not??

shrutzvilla Says
Any idea what is the value of stamp paper on which we need to get the affidavit notarized ?

Hey it is Rs.20 as per as I know:) but please confirm again 😛

Any idea what is the value of stamp paper on which we need to get the affidavit notarized ?

hey puys
tell me one thing is there any role of cat username and password in the examination or in future??
actually one of my frnd forgot her password and security answer as well:banghead::banghead:
any suggestion??

and one more thing can we use learning driving licence as a identity proof??

1.Tell Your friend to fill the form using below link
Prometric team will reset the password withing 2 days.

Prometric Services: Testing and Assessment

2.Driving License is Valid Photo Identity proof if Photograph is Visible and not expired.
Ye kya ho gyaa raama re...ye kya ho gyaa maula re.....