CAT 2011 Delhi NCR study group

8 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hey I was browsing the forums and didnt find any delhi/ncr CAT study group. is group yet to be formed ? if yes then we can form the group and start !! ::
Page 1 of 1

let us make this thread active i am starting preparations in may ...... i am studying b.tech in ipu delhi ; thinking of joining some institute .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why is this thread most inactive ??

I'm in Anyways :D

Preparing for CAT-2012

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I am a CAT 2012 aspirant.....I am little confused about what books to choose to start my studies....I dont want to join any coaching for the time being.....

Can some one please tell me is TIME cat material same as there published books called TRISHNA....

What is the difference between there correspondence course material and regular course books...only need to know about books...

Please help me out really confused!!!!!!!

i AM FROM DELHI NEED BOOKS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends,

This post should be definitely made sticky. I am also looking forward for a study group in Delhi to prepare for GD/WAT/PI.

Like guesstimating? Join the party: http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/jobs-and-careers/guesstimate-questions-discussions-t-82860/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Most inactive thread on PG i guess..
Anyways I am from Noida.. whole-heartedly prepairing for CAT 2012..
Looking for puys from Delhi/NCR dedicate for CAT 2012 so that we can form a group and discuss our problems. I have not joined any coaching institue. BTW had joined TIME last yr..
Looking for positive response from you puys..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yaah sure 😃 we can start group////////////////////

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey I was browsing the forums and didnt find any delhi/ncr CAT study group.
is group yet to be formed ?
if yes then we can form the group and start !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...