CAT 2010 Study group for Gurgaon/Delhi (NCR)

1,259 Posts  ·  154 Users
About this group
Hi All, So the CAT - 2009 season is coming to a climax; many of us will soon be joining their dream institutes after the GD/PI's. For some it will be a dream come true and others (like me [image]) will be upgrading their armor and start ...
Page 1 of 126
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
bachchi Says
nyone enrolled for Byju's classes in delhi? is it really true tht dey do not offer va in delhi? if dey do, who is d faculty for va?

Hey bachchi...I enrolled for Byju's Delhi last Sunday...the classes start from 6th March and NO its not TRUE...They are providing the classes for all the sections its jus that the classes are gonna be video...And from what i've read around the forum the video classes are better than the real "thing"... The VA lectures would be taken by Santosh Sir...
Pankajc Says
TIME , IMS or Cl..which is gud in gurgaon.?

IMS is quite decent in gurgaon.
But then given the standard of questions in FMS, IIFT and CAT (these recent papers !!) I really do not think you need to spend 20k for classroom.
Ofcourse, for XAT you need to put in a decent effort. The rest are very manageable.
Read "Why MBA" http://everythin4all.wordpress.com/ Videos @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfUKHRovqo

TIME , IMS or Cl..which is gud in gurgaon.?

CAT 13-99.63 calls C,L,SPJAIN SNAP-98 calls SIBM SCMHRD XAT 95 calls XLRI HRM

Hi Puys,

Any new joinee from GURGAON, please access this link :

GURGAON STUDY GROUP - CAT 2011

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...at-2011-a.html (Gurgaon Study Group - CAT 2011)

I hope this one would be of help

ATB
CAT_Crush

nyone enrolled for Byju's classes in delhi? is it really true tht dey do not offer va in delhi? if dey do, who is d faculty for va?

hi everyone, just wanted to know which institute is better TIME, Kailash colony or IMS, CP?
Does anyone know which one has better faculty and is worth..
or please mention some other institute which is better than the above mentioned instis...

hey both are good !! kailash colony is gud for cl and so is cp one !1 but be aware of the student teacher ratio !! its huge !!

the one at satya niketan is also nice !!

hi everyone, just wanted to know which institute is better TIME, Kailash colony or IMS, CP?
Does anyone know which one has better faculty and is worth..
or please mention some other institute which is better than the above mentioned instis...
thanks 😃

Hi. I would like to have TIME/ims study notes. Could anybody share them?

Hi guys,
I am in a big dilemma so xpecting your valuable inputs,if you can help me in arriving at a decision.
Actualy earlier my plan was to take the GMAT exam just after finishing college (so that i can utilize waiting time of TCS joining date as i ws campus placed ), and i prepared for two months as well but due to some personal reason i was unable to take the exam. Then i joined TCS and working in it from last 8 months but was not able to prepare for any thing.

originally my plan was to take the test ,then take 2 yr xpirience in TCS and apply for B-schools (primarily in india - ISB,GreatLakes...) but now i am unable to decide whether i should prepare for GMAT or CAT as now i will have to prepare while working itself and the previous plan of preparing in free time n taking advantage of GMAT 5yrs. validity is gone.
So please pour in ur whatever you think about which test i should prepare for considering my situation.

Thanks in advance

P.S My profile is :
10th 85%
12th 88%
B.E 80%
Aiming for 2012 class