CAT 2010 Study Group - Bangalore

366 Posts  ·  140 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Lets get together and try to realize the collective dream of realizing MBA from one of the coveted Indian B Schools. Lets share tips, study materials regarding CAT 2010 preparation. Important Links for CAT 2010: 1) Officia...
Page 1 of 37
Hi, is there any CAT 2011 Study Group?

I am currently working for an IT company. I think i am good in Quant, average in DI and weak in VA. Should i join classroom coaching or Correspondence is enough? Can someone please give me some info about which coaching should i join for correspondence?

Also please tell me, what should i do to improve my VA?

Class room or correspondence is your call. It depends on how disciplined you are. I suggest take some demo classes from different institute and then decide.

VA: I suggest take some sectional and then decide which types of the questions are bothering you. Apart from that, keep reading a lot of abstract topics.

We have CAT 2010 Study Group in Bangalore and We are continuing with it. Send me a PM with you email id. I will add you.
Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey puys im new to pg...
have some queries... im pursuing eco hons.. and i am interested in doing mba after a 3 yr course in economics.. would like to knw abt its scope...??

Hi, is there any CAT 2011 Study Group?

I am currently working for an IT company. I think i am good in Quant, average in DI and weak in VA. Should i join classroom coaching or Correspondence is enough? Can someone please give me some info about which coaching should i join for correspondence?

Also please tell me, what should i do to improve my VA?

hi PUYS,

ne study group for 2011 Cat???

We will continue with the same google group. Do PM your mail id to me.

Dear Puys,

Please advise if there is any notification from JBIMS, Mumbai, regarding the full-time MBA, PGDM programme as of now.. I have been looking into their site for quite a long but didnt find any notification or application dates for 2011-2013 batch... Kindly reply asap.. I hope i have not missed the date....

I hope you have checked the MAH CET Site for notification for JB admission.
Untitled Page
aasimalam Says
Hi everyone. Is any one looking for study mate?? Even i also looking for a study group. I have joined TIME in koramangala (week days batch). Kindly reach me at asap those who are interested.

Do PM your mail id to me. I will add you to the group.
Do remove your mail id from the post, it's against the PG rules to post your personal details on the thread.

@Mods: Please close this thread. We can have a brand new thread for Bangalore Study Group.:thumbsup:
Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760

Hi everyone. Is any one looking for study mate?? Even i also looking for a study group. I have joined TIME in koramangala (week days batch). Kindly reply asap those who are interested.

Dear Puys,

Please advise if there is any notification from JBIMS, Mumbai, regarding the full-time MBA, PGDM programme as of now.. I have been looking into their site for quite a long but didnt find any notification or application dates for 2011-2013 batch... Kindly reply asap.. I hope i have not missed the date....

I had posted twice by mistake

Hi I just found this website mbaskool.com
It can be used for GD/PI Preparation.It has lot of articles docs vagaira on management concepts.Fin ,marketing,ops hr etc

hi PUYS,

ne study group for 2011 Cat???

somyasinha Says
Sorry this may not be the best place to ask. Is there any repository or thread for "Why MBA?" Thanks in advance!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/why-mba-25025178

Use search facility to get what you are looking for! For this you needed to search "why MBA" on the PG homepage.