[CAT 2010] Pune Study Group

701 Posts  ·  136 Users
About this group
*Hello Puys* :: , With CAT 09 results declared , many of us are preparing for final rounds of the coveted colleges :: . For others like me , the battle has not yet ended :banghead:. It has been really long 2005, 2008 , 2009 and still s...
Page 1 of 71
shreayoshee Says
Can v arrange a meet 0n th 3oth april or 1st of may...

A new PUNE STUDY GROUP thread has been opened for the 2011 batch

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2011-pune-study-group-25064916/2647842

please continue here ..

i would drop a request to MODs to close this thread .........
JOKAr for Life !!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
shreayoshee Says

yeah sure but y so late ,

i think even a bunch of 5-6 puys would be enough for a meet ....

what say guys , kab milna hai 😃
JOKAr for Life !!!!

Hi rahul_kash,

Thanks for your affirmative response.

In your very first post on this thread, you were talking about some "preparation plan".
Could you please share with us that one for CAT'11 and it will be great if you plan a Pune meet so that we can meet and discuss on some strategies.

yes meet can be arranged for sure 😃 and i think all this can be discussed over a cup of coffee .....
JOKAr for Life !!!!

Hi rahul_kash,

Thanks for your affirmative response.

In your very first post on this thread, you were talking about some "preparation plan".
Could you please share with us that one for CAT'11 and it will be great if you plan a Pune meet so that we can meet and discuss on some strategies.

prashant_deoche Says
Thanks for the great info!!! Can you please let know about quant and DI also..... relatively new to CAT...appeared dis year (not seriously)....so want to give better try for 2011....

Hi Puys ,
Do we have any thread for 2011 pune study group. couldn't find.
Plz hlp :.

Hi Puys,

As we all know CAT 2010 season is almost over and the result for final admission is already started pouring in. I think it is the right time to start discussion about the preparation strategies for CAT 2011.

I am ready for any kind of initiative.

Guidance from senior Puys are very much appreciable.

Oh yess , 2010 season is about to end and yes 2011 is running at full throttle . Friends, m so sorry for not being able to contribute to this thread in last few months . Well , I'll blame the exams and GD/PI process for that , but now I m back and we'll be handling all the queries on regular basis .

This thread has helped me in lot of ways during my preparations. The biggest benefit that I have gained is getting wonderful friends who have helped me at every stage of my preparations. Also , Manish sir has been regular on this thread, who has been our mentor and has replied to each and every query of ours.

I have converted Nitie PGDITM course this year and m waiting for the IIM's results and with more than 3 yrs of CAT experience i'll try to solve your queries . Will try to bring more n more mentors on this thread and would request our moderators to make this thread as "PUNE STUDY GROUP" so that new puys can get the benefit of last years discussions .

Come On Pune junta , lets ROCK 2011

Bring it On !!!!!!!
JOKAr for Life !!!!

Hi Puys,

As we all know CAT 2010 season is almost over and the result for final admission is already started pouring in. I think it is the right time to start discussion about the preparation strategies for CAT 2011.

I am ready for any kind of initiative.

Guidance from senior Puys are very much appreciable.

Hi Puys ,
Do we have any thread for 2011 pune study group. couldn't find.
Plz hlp :.

"I may not be there YET, BUT I am Closer than I was Yesterday"
I could suggest a few tips for people who are going to take the exams this year, Most of us do the mistake of not reading newspapers and not paying attention to vocab, as far as VA section is concerned, if a person prepares well for vocab and does it all on regular basis along with implementing words it helps alot, the vocab will help in solving RC'S ... reading newspapers wil automatically add in to your knowledge for GD and also help with reading speed ....... books will help you come across new words 😁 .. again help with speed, which most of us don't do...

Start with your preparation right away cos later on no matter how hard we try it becomes real tough and it gets depressing, i was a victim ....save yourself from becoming one .. All the best :)

Thanks for the great info!!! Can you please let know about quant and DI also..... relatively new to CAT...appeared dis year (not seriously)....so want to give better try for 2011....

hey guys,
Do all activities are stuckd......
Do any one has planned any meet about study......