CAT 2010 Official Notification & Application Discussions

2,568 Posts  ·  800 Users
About this group
*This thread contains all FAQs and Discussions relating to CAT 2010.* *All relevant and useful links relating to this thread:* Related & Relevant Links for CAT 2009 and some important CAT 2009 links *Best of Luck :: *
Page 1 of 257
Akirametekunaio
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

can anybody tell me what is the specific difference between MBA, PGDM and PGPM...????

Same here man..!! I also attempted 24 questions.. tmrw is the result.. Let us hope for the best...

and i'm guessing the leaked results dint have shortlists mentioned in them because, they were, erm, leaked prematurely 😁

pritam198 Says
In 2008 IIM calls were mentioned in the scorecard itself...it will be the same this year as well i guess

Ya.every year IIm calls are mentioned on the corecard itself.Last year due to all the fiasco IIMs decided to release the results and then declare the calls. I think this time round they will declare it in scorecard

In 2008 IIM calls were mentioned in the scorecard itself...it will be the same this year as well i guess

vkarthikbala Says
Can anyone give an approx idea of how long other instis like MDI, IMI take to come out with their GD PI lists after the CAT results are out?

it takes more or less 10 days for the declaration of gdpi lists
all the best to everyone for tomorrow . Hope all of you end up in your dream colleges 😃
IMI PGDM 2010-12 | CAT 2009- 95.15 
i have a query. i dont know if it has already been answered, but going through 100+ pages to find it would be a horror.

when the cat results come tomorrow, will calls from iims also be mentioned in the results page, or will those come later?

Going by past years trend and the leaked results (if they are authentic), the IIM calls will not be mentioned on the Scorecard. However the reason for late release of results this year is believed to be because the IIMs will release their shortlists also by tomorrow. It will be on a separate page like it was last year, but is expected to be out tomorrow itself, unlike last year when it took a few weeks or days depending on each IIM.

Can anyone give an approx idea of how long other instis like MDI, IMI take to come out with their GD PI lists after the CAT results are out?

i have a query. i dont know if it has already been answered, but going through 100+ pages to find it would be a horror.

when the cat results come tomorrow, will calls from iims also be mentioned in the results page, or will those come later?