[CAT 2010 Helpline] By IIM Kozhikode students - The last mile to CAT 2010

Dear all, For the third year in a row, we bring to you the *PaGaLGuY Official CAT Helpline* in collaboration with the *Students of IIM Kozhikode*. CAT 2010 is less than a month away, and now is the time to ask all your 'last mile' questions t...
593 Posts  ·  187 Users
Page 1 of 59
The CAT exam phase is behind us, and hence so is the lifetime of this thread. Hope this thread helped everyone!Heartiest thanks to everyone in the IIM Kozhikode team for their forthcoming answers and help :). We hope to continue this tradition wit...
Read more...

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi seniors...My cat slot on 24 nov...QA -> 9 que 80 - 90 % accu.LR -> 10 que 80 - 90 % accu.VA -> 8 que my weakest section... But no wild guesses at all...10th -> 84 %12th -> 75 %Grad -> 70 %Work exp ->4 months till date.I hv ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello!Apurv, IIMs always look forward to make their batches more versatile in terms of student's academic background, regional and more factors, which is actually good.......... Won't it be better if they make batch versatile in terms of percentil...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I'll appreciate your best guess instead of a "its difficult because or normalization etc"a) Sectionwise and Overall percentile range for a 15/17/14(QA/VA/DI) attempt with 90-95% accuracy.b) probability of atleast one IIM callI dont mean to dismi...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I'll appreciate your best guess instead of a "its difficult because or normalization etc"a) Sectionwise and Overall percentile range for a 15/17/14(QA/VA/DI) attempt with 90-95% accuracy.b) probability of atleast one IIM callI dont mean to dismi...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Thanks a lot for relpying. But I am very much confused what to do, as my cat score wont be good this year,n I wnt get a call from decent university. N doing mba from any university is equal to doing nothing,its just a wastage of money n time.Neith...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello Puys,I am planning to take cat 2011 next year. I want to get into any of the 9iims. I have graduated this year in B.com(H) with 57% and dont have any work experience.Is the call from IIMS a lot profile based? I mean I have given it this yea...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
rohit32407 SaysExactly the same problem. 3 question were absolutely wrong in 23rd November afternoon slot DI section and at-least 1 wrong in QA. these wrong questions ruined my day. Spent arnd 20 odd mins on these stupid questions and ended up doi...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello Puys,I am planning to take cat 2011 next year. I want to get into any of the 9iims. I have graduated this year in B.com(H) with 57% and dont have any work experience.Is the call from IIMS a lot profile based? I mean I have given it this yea...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello Puys, gave my cat on 23 nov 3:30 slotnow i di there was arleast 3 questions wrong for sure with 1 question being wrong in qa.because of these wrong questions in lrdi i end up attempting around 8 questions in lrdi so i just wann...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store