CAT 2009 for working professionals

554 Posts  ·  237 Users
About this group
hi puys, since the current season of tests is over with the completion of the FMS exam, i am opening this new thread which will cater to the needs of the working professionals preparing for CAT... please have a look at this thread for CAT 2008...
Page 1 of 56

YOu better not to try for IIM. May be for some other B-schools 😞

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi guys can any body provide me the details of the cut off percentile at IIM-B for executive MBA.... i have an work exp of 2.5

hi working puys,
please continue here for the cat 2010 discussions...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2010-for-working-professionals-25050858/1921323

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307

i need some material regarding quants. like which book to follow.

Hey puys
i need some more material for Verbal practice...i want to solve some RCs and sentence completions some summary and all kind of problems...plz gimme some link or some help regarding dis..thanku...

aviedu03 Says
guys I need one suggestion, I have done a few Microsoft certifications, I was wondering if I sud mention them while applying for CAT. I dint mention it earlier but now they r again allowing the edit option. So I mention them or thrs no point mentioning them at ths stage??

Certifications are always good .. they show that you have been able to reach certain 'desired' skill level .. So why hide them ?? If something is your strength then showcase it, project it well and not hide :-)

Good luck.

P.S: Sorry if the post is late, but then this might come handy during your GDPIs.
Hey Mods

CAT 2010 for working professionals required!

hi buddy,
let the season get over (probably after FMS) and you will find a new thread 😃
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307

Hey Mods

CAT 2010 for working professionals required!

guys I need one suggestion, I have done a few Microsoft certifications, I was wondering if I sud mention them while applying for CAT. I dint mention it earlier but now they r again allowing the edit option. So I mention them or thrs no point mentioning them at ths stage??

There is some new concept that I have heard about ... its a website that builds vocabulary using cartoons...i think its specially important for fms aspirants like me .. as they have direct vocab based questions ... i have done the trial course which is only for Rs 100.. seems like worth it ... you could also try it out...though would like some feedback from someone who has joined it before buying the full course... the website is called vocabmagik ...

Hi Raghav and others,
Can you please let me know about some books available outside for my FMS preparation. This is the first time i'm writing any such exam and cos m working i wont be able to study full time, so please help me...