[CAT 2008] Advertisement released, Discussions on Application related queries

1,381 Posts  ·  406 Users
About this group
The first official communication from IIMs is out :smile: CAT 2008 applications will be on sale from tomorrow... For regular repeaters, there is no change in the criteria, duration etc... For the benefit of first timers:-Eligibity c...
Page 1 of 139

Atlast my wait is over.Got ADMIT CARD from IIM -L

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey all

Got my CAT 2008 admit card today by post.
Now the game really begins...24 more days to go.
Hope to tame the CAT this year.
ALL THE BEST to u all.

soni1802 Says
Thnx Yeah Its Bangalore only who's tht active rest other IIMs are still inactive. Hope so all of them will wake up soon

Atleast L has woken up...
MMDT'08 | UDT'08 | NITIE 2011
Priyanka G Says
what %ile is required to get admission into NITIE?

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nitie-2009-2011-admissions-queries-25034260

follow this link

Hey guys the admit card details are now available on the iim websites.Check the website of the respective IIMs to which you have submitted the forms.

what %ile is required to get admission into NITIE?

Clear ur browser's cache...and try again...

PS: I tried for banglore...it showed for me...not sure if every iim has updated ther site..

Thnx Yeah Its Bangalore only who's tht active rest other IIMs are still inactive. Hope so all of them will wake up soon
hi friends,
i am in big trouble. My CAT form got accepted but my name is displayed incorrectly.
As displayed :AYVSH SINGH
Correct name : AYUSH SINGH
When i checked zerox of my form,mistake is from my side.I know i have made a blunder but i need ur help.I have mailed IIMA on 3rd Oct but didnt recieved any reply yet.I also know they are not going to change my name.

I want to know which name should i write during examination?
I was told by some of IMS teachers that database of forms and exams are not interlinked i.e whatever u write in OMR sheet is get printed on Result card which we get.

Even then if i fill any college forms will they be able to retrive my result?may be they will not find any AYUSH SINGH .

The phone no. which IIMA has given in brochure is "Automated response system no." which is of no use. i tried it thinking maybe there will be an option of diverting the call and talk to a real person.

I also searched pagalguy where i found this thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-application-status-name-misspelt-25018116
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-admit-cards-25011317
see neha sahdev post.

should i go with what is written in these thread?

Hey i hav the contact no for IIM A...not sure i cant write it here tho...if u want i can provide u the no...not clear wid the rules of PG yar..tell me wer i can put it
thnx for suggestion..i called IIMA 15 min ago.
first i called on the no. there on the iima site.THe lady there gave me another no.
Then i called on that no..A man replied the call and again gave me another no.
This was IIMA adm. office no. ( i wonder where i called previously!!).A lady whose voice was not clear answered the call .I told her about my situation ,before i could finish she told me TO WRITE MY CORRECT NAME ON OMR SHEET DURING EXAM.
I also told her that i have sent them a mail but i didnt got any response.then she told i will get that soon. I asked her to reply so that i can take the printout of that mail and i can have a proof to show.
I think there are many people like me who have made mistakes while filling up the form.

I wrote all this so that anyone facing similer situation can get help frm this.

Hey i had the same problem...I had written my surname correctly in the box but marked a marked in a wrong oval for one of the letters ...I had called up IIM A regarding the same as the name displayed on the site hence was wrong..they said that i need to write the name properly on the main ans sheet and that shld suffice..however i send a mail regarding the same to IIM A...havnt got ne response on it tho...hope that there wont b ne problem after the paper...
soni1802 Says
But it shows only the application rejected/accepted status. plz let me know where can I check the same

Clear ur browser's cache...and try again...

PS: I tried for banglore...it showed for me...not sure if every iim has updated ther site..
MMDT'08 | UDT'08 | NITIE 2011