CAT 2006 Study Group @Mumbai

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello ppl, I was wondering why not to have a small study group of some sort to discuss our problems/approaches to questions and general CAT discussions..? :: This would enable all of us from different coaching institutes and/or having ...
Page 1 of 1

There's already a thread for the topic : Calling All the Mumbai junta aiming to crack CAT '06.
Just go thru last few posts from that thread.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dude,there is already a thread on this!!Why one more...
Anyways all the best for CAt 06!!

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Hello ppl,

I was wondering why not to have a small study group of some sort to discuss our problems/approaches to questions and general CAT discussions..?

This would enable all of us from different coaching institutes and/or having differnet material to come together and share the same. Moreover, if there would be ppl who have givent he CAT more than once (moi has given it 3 times already), they can advice the others on what should bne the strategies they could follow and/por what approaches they could have to tackling CAT:)

As of now, we are 2 people who are confirmed. IN case there's any of you who would like to join in and spend the weekends studying to BELL THE CAT, u're welcome.

All the best for CAT 2006