CAT 2006 - Gurgaon Junta!!

7 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi Puys! Those of us staying in Gurgaon tend to be isolated even though we are so close to Delhi!! A case of so near yet so far!! Given this fact we Puys from Gurgaon taking CAT 2006 are in even greater need of coordination so as to share inf...
Page 1 of 1

i would also recommend time,
but CAT's already gone.
i guess i was late in relying

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Anybody in Gurgaon wants to give TIME AIMCATS in exchange for CL Series..??? Please PM me..

Regards
Tanveer
http://bit.do/prepforlife

TIME Gurgaon is where I did my mocks and even attended a few classes. They are extremely flexible, very helpful. They let me write mocks on wednesdays and fridays , when I was leaving town during weekends. And their math faculty is exceptionally good. Highly recommended

Hey Gurgaonites.

I used to be a proud gurgaonite , before coming to Goa .. was in the same place as u guys ... its never too late to start ... hard work pays

regards

shailesh

Time is good ! ....... but i found the CL material to be better organised and presented.

:

I'm new here, & came to this site in hope of finding which is better of the 3 : TIME, CL and IMS at Sector 14, Gurgaon.

Right now: Its the middle of August 06. I hope im not too late in preparing for CAT.

I visited all 3. Each seemed to have their plus points:

IMS: Ease of shifting from one batch to another (weekday/weekend), decent cost, good clean infrastructure

Career Launcher: Impressive counselling, free DEMO classes, but most expensive

TIME: highest IIM placements among the 3 gurgaon institutes (double that of CL), economical Crash course

Overall, i got good vibes from TIME. But thats just gut feeling.

Please suggest and recommend ASAP.

Thanks Puys!!

Hi Puys!

Those of us staying in Gurgaon tend to be isolated even though we are so close to Delhi!! A case of so near yet so far!! Given this fact we Puys from Gurgaon taking CAT 2006 are in even greater need of coordination so as to share information and make maximum use of the resources available to us!!! Starting this thread to provide a platform to the Ggn Junta taking CAT 2006.

Regards
Tanveer

http://bit.do/prepforlife