CAT 2005 Notice-List of Rejected Candidates and Corrective Actions.

114 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
The Indian Express Edition dated 25th Sept 2005 Sunday has a notice from IIMs regarding a list of rejected candidates which is to be displayed on their websites on 1st Oct 2005. The notification read as *NOTICE TO ALL CAT 2005 Applicants* ...
Page 1 of 12
hai everybody,
i'm swetha.i just checked the immb website regarding cat-05 application.to my horror i found that somebody else's name was there corresponding to my appli. no.
i checked my friend's no. and it was ok.her name was there corresponding to her application. no.i called up iimb,but that person(who received my call) slammed down the receiver when i said that a different name is being shown against my appli. no.i tried again and again,but no response at all.
wht shud i do?
pls help.did this happen to anybody else also?

Now will be a good time for a name change.:whatthat:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

yes i checked the status before also.but at that time only appli. no was displayed.only this time the name and application. no. are being displayed together.

hai everybody,
i'm swetha.i just checked the immb website regarding cat-05 application.to my horror i found that somebody else's name was there corresponding to my appli. no.
i checked my friend's no. and it was ok.her name was there corresponding to her application. no.i called up iimb,but that person(who received my call) slammed down the receiver when i said that a different name is being shown against my appli. no.i tried again and again,but no response at all.
wht shud i do?

swetha i think you shud keep on calling them/emailin them till you get some answer from them..i think its a serious issue if some other name is being shown against ur app no..and as far i see it, u need to bring to the notice of IIMB ppl..

im sure pg members who are in IIMB will surely help you out..meanwhile u just keep on calling them.

ATB

PS: did u check your app status before whn they came out with the other list,, the one with rejected & corrective actions to be taken list??

hai everybody,
wht shud i do?

Srirangan Says
I was only kidding. All your beer belongs to me. ;)

koi baat nahin bhai..abhi i think i can manage with coffee for the next 38 days
wah kya baat hai..vaise agar beer pilane ki baat chal hi rahi hai toh main delhi mein hi hoon bataon kab milna hai :drinking:

ATB to all applicants who have sent thier form to IIML..guess they are the first one to come with the list
I was only kidding. All your beer belongs to me. 😉
Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been ACCEPTED

Name of CandidateTHAKKAR NIKHIL
NOTE
Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been received at IIM-L and accepted. Your CAT Admit card will be dispatched during 3rd week of October,2005. For Admit Card details please log on after 7th November 2005. Disclaimer : This electronically generated information does not have legal validity.

coolsurfer23in, come to delhi, i owe you a little can of chilled beer! :)

wah kya baat hai..vaise agar beer pilane ki baat chal hi rahi hai toh main delhi mein hi hoon bataon kab milna hai :drinking:

ATB to all applicants who have sent thier form to IIML..guess they are the first one to come with the list
hey junta...

finally IIML has updated the application status.Now it clearly says that the form has been accepted and the admit cards wud be mailed by the 3rd week of october..so finally all the speculations are over...

check ur status here

it says something like this when you type ur app no:

CAT 2005 : APPLICATION STATUS

Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been ACCEPTED Applicaton Form No.Name of CandidateSex 189....SHARAN SHAKTI M

NOTE
Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been received at IIM-L and accepted. Your CAT Admit card will be dispatched during 3rd week of October,2005. For Admit Card details please log on after 7th November 2005.

ciao

Masha Allah, thank you for the great news!!

Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been ACCEPTED Applicaton Form No.Name of CandidateSex 2----1SRIRANGANM NOTE
Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been received at IIM-L and accepted. Your CAT Admit card will be dispatched during 3rd week of October,2005. For Admit Card details please log on after 7th November 2005.

coolsurfer23in, come to delhi, i owe you a little can of chilled beer! 😃

hey junta...

finally IIML has updated the application status.Now it clearly says that the form has been accepted and the admit cards wud be mailed by the 3rd week of october..so finally all the speculations are over...

check ur status here

it says something like this when you type ur app no:

Your CAT-2005 Application Form has been ACCEPTED Applicaton Form No.Name of CandidateSex 189....SHARAN SHAKTI M

NOTE

ciao