CAT 2004: Calling all Chennaiites for closer interaction!

168 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Hey Ppl, Firstly a big CONGRATS to all those who have got admissions in various instis. Now that the dust has settled on the IIM admissions, it is time to look ahead (atleast I think so!) Here is calling all Chennaiities who hav...
Page 1 of 17

Hi Arunava
Ascent conducts free basic math classes on sundays at its den in thiruvanmiyur. The classes are held by the head honcho of ascent. Why dont you check it out. I attended a class , and it was pretty good.....could not continue as the demon called CA was hogging all my attention. If you want more info, PM me.

Ciao

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Anyone having any idea about Ascent Ecducation in Chennai??How are the classes for DI and Maths?

Arunava

Hi Chennaites

To use one of the most abused phrases of this and other "calling all ......ites to crack CAT'0x" threads - Count me in !!

I am a CA - still cannot get myself to believe it and am working for a bank...does that make me a banker.......nah...i wouldnt trust myself with my own money ...

Have started preparing for CAT from today and have joined Time's mock CAT series.

Ciao and best of luck

Test starts at 6.45...reproting time 6.30

Arunava

Hi Chennaites,

Received first hand information today that AIMCAT this sunday will be held at around 6.30 p.m. loyola college due to Independence day. Did anyone else get the same info? I just wanna be doubly sure of this.

-pooran.

Hi,

I am not sure about the CL test timings; however, I plan to ask them tomorrow; CL is having the test at Loyola. Test is from 2-4 p.m.

-pooran

thanks pooran
when do the cl guys conduct their test?i'm not talking about the free CL mock. is it possible to write both TIME & CL mocks on all sundays by enrolling for both in chennai?

Time tests are conducted 10-12 in the morning in Chennai.

-pooran

hi all,
could someone tell me at what time the TIME mock cats are conducted in chennai

Well..this thread s been dead..and the community service thread of chennai is dead too..Junta...Wake Up..Junta..Heres requesting everybody from chennai to have a look at the community service thread of the city..or pm moi:)

Cheers
God Speed