cat '14 after gmat

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi! guys I have my GMAT in august 1st week. I appeared for cat '13 and scored 83%ile. Since my work ex is more that 3 years I figured I should sit for GMAT and had scheduled the test for May. I wanted to take another shot at CAT and other I...
Page 1 of 1

Hi! guys 

I have my GMAT in august 1st week. I appeared for cat '13 and scored 83%ile. Since my work ex is more that 3 years I figured I should sit for GMAT and had scheduled the test for May. I wanted to take another shot at CAT and other Indian B School tests and therefore, I wanted to be done with GMAT in the first half of the year. But due to heavy workload I was unable to prepare for GMAT within the scheduled time. Now I am in a fix. Even if I appear for GMAT, I will be a little late for my applications and essays which start in September (I have not even started to work on my apps). At the same time I feel I am a little too late to start CAT prep . Those of you who have tried GMAT and CAT must be aware that GMAT verbal can be really helpful for CAT prep. But GMAT quant is pretty simple and I feel that my level in quant has decreased over the past one year. Also, logical reasoning is not even asked on GMAT ,and so I have not tried a single LR or CAT level DI q since Jan '14. 

My question is should I prepare for CAT '14 from August? I mean is too late for it or do I still have a realistic chance? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...