CAT 13: Game Over !

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello All,I have been working for more than 2 years from now and didn't touch books (even apti ones ) since that time. I have joined Coaching Classes for CAT'13, I am able to grasp the concepts taught in class, but as soon as i start prac...
Page 1 of 1

Hello All,

I have been working for more than 2 years from now and didn't touch books (even apti ones ) since that time.

I have joined Coaching Classes for CAT'13, I am able to grasp the concepts taught in class, but as soon as i start practicing the exercise questions after i have read the basics (from the material given) I start facing difficulties.

Especially for Quant and DI, I find that Iam able to solve the very direct concept questions, but solving anything above it is very difficult. Iam not able to solve even problems of mediocre difficulty (like if there are 10 questions, iam able to solve only 1-2).

Furthermore, I don't even get the faintest idea how to proceed about the problem (the ones above basic level) leaving me clueless and wasting good amount of time in it.

Plus I am confused how to practice all the sections parallelly, the moment Iam half way practicing through one topic, my classes already complete another topic and by the time I reach that,I forgot what was taught in the class ( apart from the notes and to gather from it is very difficult ).

Please advise as how to allocate time for sections and topic, quant and Di are worst for me, I have started it, but iam running into troubles trying to solve problems. In short... how to handle all this and ensure we complete it as well before the mock tests (or is it even feasible at this time ) ?

If you can recommend any good book or method to study that would make learning faster, then i would be grateful.

My Apologies if i have posted in a wrong forum.

Thanks,
Barath

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...