Cass Business School Admits/Aspirants - 2010

234 Posts  ·  53 Users
About this group
Hoping to connect with aspirants and admits for the Cass 2010-11 class. Please share your interview experiences and tips for newbies
Page 1 of 24
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
I am keen on accepting the offer from Cass for Msc in Insurance and Risk Management. Anyone for the admissions this Sept? Any suggestions or Comments? Your advice would be appreciated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have received an admit from Cass Business School, MSc Management. Really keen about the course. But I had a few questions if anyone could care to answer.
Is anywhere aware of the Royal Holloway Business School(University of London)?
How does it rate against Cass Business School(City University)?

As far as I know, LBS, Imperial College come under University of London and are obviously well known. But is Royal Holloway worth going into just because of the University it belongs to? I don't see this college anywhere on the MS Management Rankings.

Urgent replies appreciated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have accepted Full Time MBA offer from Cass Business School. Looking for a group of people who have accepted the Cass MBA offer for the course starting on 6th Sep. 2010. Please send me a message!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you Alpha, I will call you tomorrow evening. I did not apply to LBS, but, I applied to Cambridge, and they said no.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

I'm studying at Cass so if you have any doubts, please feel free to ask.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,
I have also been accepted to Cass 2010.
Do you guys know about the placements in CASS.
Do you guys know of any alumni or have you spoken to the career services.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Leogirl,
Can you plz let me know if u were able to upload the undergrad transcripts? I am unable to upload as the size is exceeding 180kb. Is it fine if I email the transcripts ?Also do we need to post these transcripts?

Hi MBA Aspirer / LEOGIRL..

Pretty late in the day but am in the process of applying now and have the same doubt
1. Should we Upload as well as e-Mail the transcripts etc OR just upload is fine?
2. How to submit the CASS studenship FOrm..should we mail it sep to Viola?

Pls advise ASAP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks man. I am much relived after reading your reply.Just have one more question :
1)Did you applied for Sep 2010 course?Just asking to check that minimum requirements may have changed this year.

Yes man, I applied for 2010 intake and refused the offer one week ago. I'll attend a spanish school...

Good luck!

Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Samved,

I applied with a TOEFL less than 100 and received an unconditional offer. I think your TOEFL score will not be a problem as long as the remaining elements of your application are appealing. In other words, if they want to admit you, will not be by your TOEFL score that they will not do so.

With deep regret I will not attend Cass, since I chose another b-school.

All the best.

Cheers
Gito

Thanks man. I am much relived after reading your reply.Just have one more question :
1)Did you applied for Sep 2010 course?Just asking to check that minimum requirements may have changed this year.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...