Carrier prospects in arts

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
One of my young friends just took her board exams of class 10th.She does'nt want to opt for the conventional science stuff and so is thinking about either commerce or arts.She has no knowledge about commerce and she feels she has an inclination to...
Page 1 of 1

I don't know what you mean by arts. If you mean all the music , painting, home science and stuff like that and your friend has no passion for art, then the scope is jobs such as call center jobs and clerical jobs.

But then history and economics also come under arts. If that is what you mean by arts, then there is quite some scope. There is Indian Economic service. There is archaelogical survey of India. There are college lecturer jobs in the same field. I think economics and a MBA after that is also a very good combination.

http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.in/
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
One of my young friends just took her board exams of class 10th.She does'nt want to opt for the conventional science stuff and so is thinking about either commerce or arts.She has no knowledge about commerce and she feels she has an inclination towards arts .But she is not sure about career options available to her in this branch.She could just zero down to civil services.But with the kind of competition around,she wants to have more options(Wat if she is not able to make it in IAS...).She is not artistic types that is designing/painting etc. are not her cup of tea.So somebody please disseminate some information in this respect .
Secondly she belongs to a small town and is planning to move to shift outside.She wants to get into a school with good track record in arts(in terms of quality of education and seriousness of students with regards to their carrier) preferably in north or west india.She is hoping to score well in her tenth which could help her in admission.
Those of you with arts back ground.......Do help:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.