Career launcher Mockcat series 2004

6 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Very sorry to put this up..but I need them urgently..... I was with CL,Chennai in 2004...I have their Mockcats for 2004...but dont have any idea abt the analysis of each paper,scores for a call and all the usuual stuffs that come up i...
Page 1 of 1

hey guys,

does anyone have any useful infor abt CL mock series 2004..?.....plz do reply in this regard......

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
i got MS real estate management from KTH sweden.. my ultimate aim being getting into real estate industry.. i thought i could not miss that one

cheers
nagila

Congrats Dude....

Best of Luck for all your future endeavors...

Simple_Aspirant
Hey Nagila

What happened...Looks like you are stopping your preparation abruptly...

Simple_Aspirant

i got MS real estate management from KTH sweden.. my ultimate aim being getting into real estate industry.. i thought i could not miss that one

cheers
nagila
hi guys!

anyone interested in brand new CL materials (2005) please ping me... complete with all set of books, sprints, take-offs, fundas 20 FLTs (which u can upload using my id and compare ur scores) and 7 more national mock CATs which again u can attend in my id.. no probs

cheers
nagila

Hey Nagila

What happened...Looks like you are stopping your preparation abruptly...

Simple_Aspirant

hi guys!

anyone interested in brand new CL materials (2005) please ping me... complete with all set of books, sprints, take-offs, fundas 20 FLTs (which u can upload using my id and compare ur scores) and 7 more national mock CATs which again u can attend in my id.. no probs

cheers
nagila

Hi Guys,
Very sorry to put this up..but I need them urgently.....
I was with CL,Chennai in 2004...I have their Mockcats for 2004...but dont have any idea abt the analysis of each paper,scores for a call and all the usuual stuffs that come up in the Mockcat results...Could someone pass me those info if they have saved those info from last year.....

Thanks in Advance......