Career Launcher 2012 unproctored mock tests for CAT - Marks and discussions

154 Posts  ·  102 Users
About this group
Hi All,This is Vivek from Jabalpur.I am preparing to give CAT this year and hoping for the best. I have joined the CL Test series and started giving unproctored mocksI have given 8 unproctored mocks so far, my result is as belowPlease ...
Page 1 of 16

hey can someone tell me what percentile to expect..

just gave unproc mock 4

Scores

QA 24 A 21C 3W -- 60

VA 23 A 17C 6W -- 45

OA = 105

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please refer to the link for 2013 unproctored mock test analysis ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kyatseeker said:
puys.. I'm not a CL student.. Pls tell me whether it is possible to take mock XAT on a chargeable basis? Also pls give the details of next mock xat exam- when and where?Thanks in advanceI dont know where to post and so decided to post in this thread itself though it is irrevelantPls do help me out. Am very much in need of it.

hey buddy.. yes when i had enrolled for their complete cat + other exm package.. they did hv a separate package for other MBA exms.. jst contact the center.. they will tell u abt the prices..
Member, Corporate Relations and Placements Team, SIBM - Bangalore | Batch 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puys.. I'm not a CL student.. Pls tell me whether it is possible to take mock XAT on a chargeable basis? Also pls give the details of next mock xat exam- when and where?

Thanks in advance

I dont know where to post and so decided to post in this thread itself though it is irrevelant

Pls do help me out. Am very much in need of it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@devil321 said:
just gave unproc 17 ( QA portion ) ... gud ppr...must c... thts wat a CAT ppr shld be lyk....kudos to CL...
man ... i gave UP17 just now. QA was good. But VALR was a nightmare... especially LR too tough. Due to that unable to attempt even a single RC passage
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just gave unproc 17 ( QA portion ) ... gud ppr...must c... thts wat a CAT ppr shld be lyk....kudos to CL...

true value of a human can b understood by the proces that he adopts rather the result of his quest
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

aaj unproc 21 diya..

QA - 72 (simple tha)
VA - 28 (VA mein
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@IC-IIMC said:
how many u attempted in QA/DI?
22 18/4- one ans not recorded
sec2-19/8-(accuracy took a beating here)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@emanresu said:
I think ques selection was more imp in this mock, as in every mock, but more so in this.
how many u attempted in QA/DI?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@CaTalyse said:
@emanresu i found it lenghty and got stuck in qa/di sec...analyse kia to moderate diff cum lengthy to laga tha....aisa agya to pata nai cat me kya hoga mera. anyways, good score man.
@IC-IIMC said:
tough to tha yaar... i got just 30 in QA.. could attempt only 14 questions..
I think ques selection was more imp in this mock, as in every mock, but more so in this.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...