Career issues taking a toll

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, How many of you have faced a dilemma of not being able to decide which industry to join in order to ensure a long term work satisfaction or even professional growth? I know a lot of people who have managed to break the shackles a...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

How many of you have faced a dilemma of not being able to decide which industry to join in order to ensure a long term work satisfaction or even professional growth? I know a lot of people who have managed to break the shackles and move forward and out of this confusion and i have also met many who are still down with it. Lets discuss how can we ensure that we choose the line of work which is perfectly compatible with our interests and capabilities.

Cheers

Kindly post your query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Everyone,

How many of you have faced a dilemma of not being able to decide which industry to join in order to ensure a long term work satisfaction or even professional growth? I know a lot of people who have managed to break the shackles and move forward and out of this confusion and i have also met many who are still down with it. Lets discuss how can we ensure that we choose the line of work which is perfectly compatible with our interests and capabilities.

Cheers

The MBA guy
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.