career in advertising

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hello everyone, i'm a 3rd year engineering student and want to pursue a career in advertising. There are 3 queries boggling my mind- 1.Whether mba in advertising is the best option or there are some other courses in the field? 2.Job experien...
Page 1 of 1
vibz789 Says
I have some similar issues in advertitisng. I gave CAT and other competetive exams which hasnt yielded well enough and probably i have to try again next year which is giving me time to think over if i can have a careeer in advertsing as iam very much inclined towards the field. what i wish to know is how should i prepare myself to get admission in top masscom institutes and what all courses should i take so that they are lucrative and add to my porfolio.

Please continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/certifications-for-profile-building-25015990

You may also want to check this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/top-colleges-for-mba-in-advertising-and-communication-25025508

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello everyone,
i'm a 3rd year engineering student and want to pursue a career in advertising. There are 3 queries boggling my mind-
1.Whether mba in advertising is the best option or there are some other courses in the field?
2.Job experience required to get into a good institute for mba in advertising?And should that job experience be in the field of advertising?Based on this I have to decide whether to go for campus preparation(engineering) or look for something to do in the advertising sector.
3.I really want to do something in advertising or marketing so I don't want to do an engineering job just for the heck of it. So what substantial can I do now in my field of interest in case i don't go for campus as I still have an year till graduation.Something that would be worthwhile and boost my profile.

I really need some guidance because its a really crucial point in my life. I'd be grateful if someone could help me out here!!!