Career in Academics through UGC NET

86 Posts  ·  1,025 Users
About this group
This forum will discuss aspirations of all those management students who aspire to make their career in academics.
Page 1 of 9

Did anyone have Human peritus commerce material. Contact me through this mail bharathbollam58@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

There are thousands of student, who are looking for best UGC NET Course for Paper 1 & Paper 2.

We are specially inviting all those aspirants who are preparing for Commerce & Management Subjects for UGC NET.

https://www.anujjindal.in/project/ugc-net-jrf-commerce-online-course/

Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 4 years of experience in the field of Education.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Anyone willing to sell Human Peritus management study material? 

2 comments
richa_gupta12
@richa_gupta12  ·  0 karma

Yes, kindly contact richagupta.rg1202@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bunny0626
@Bunny0626  ·  1 karma

I have them. Let me know. prathamchaudhary2612@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to sell Human Peritus Commerce study material?

1 comment
richa_gupta12
@richa_gupta12  ·  0 karma

Management?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody interested to sell Human Peritus material for NET HRM code 55 material. Plz Contact at sekharjgec.ee91@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Prepare for UGC NET Exams online with Best UGC NET Online Course Programs. UGC NET Free Study Material is available. Prepare Now!

https://www.anujjindal.in/project/ugc-net-jrf-online-course/ 

Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 4 years of experience in the field of Education.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, It's a great opportunity to prepare for UGC NET Exams, But Exams are helping within 3 months. It's hard to get prepare own. 

You should go with Anuj Jindal. Because, trust factor always create when you heard that from your known. This is my point of view please suggest me more about UGC NET Coaching classes 

https://www.anujjindal.in/project/ugc-net-jrf-online-course/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
If anyone wants to buy the Human Peritus material or with live recorded classes for Management subject (code 17) can contact me.

The material was bought in last year Sept 2020. Live clasess valid till July 2021
Condition of the material is brand new & untouched as i have changed my plan to other.

Expected price is Rs 7000 (negotiable) & with classes Rs 19000 (Negotiable) 

Please contact me on : chintu212@gmail.com +91-8377917108
Thank You 

Post 101236382499391
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
If anyone wants to buy the Human Peritus material for Management subject (code 17) can contact me.

The material was bought in last year April 2019 after which I succeeded in qualifying UGC NET June 2019.
Condition of the material is as if it's new.

Expected price is Rs 6000 (non negotiable)

Please contact me on hsingh.nsit@gmail.com
Thank You 

Post 95852792100560
MBA Final Year || NET Qualified || Engineer
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody interested to sell Human Peritus material for NET HRM code 55 material. Plz Contact at ashwinimeena8@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...