About this group
Hi, Any one joined topper challenge?
Page 1 of 3

wrote precat tday...

rcva- 21.xx
reasoning-8.xx
quants-.negative 0.67
:(:(:(:(:(
A real disaster of a paper..i always screw up the mock which i write in comfort of my home!

neways, i m really impressed with the level of the questions!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
suzie2000 Says
Better make sure you reach your form by 9 Sep. IIMs are pretty strict on deadlines

Actually i talked to iim C people ...they said they would accept it so long it is posted on or before 9 th....where as iim a ppl said they wont accept if it arrives after 9th....since i was to post at iim a ....i did so assuming that they would not maintain hetrogeneous standards....

has any one ever heard of forms being rejected cause of dead lines??
Ostrich_Egg Says
totally out of context... but i am yet to post my cat form... the last date is 9 th....i called up IIM ahd ...and they said they will NOT accept it if it reaches them after 9 th.....now i dont know wat to do...courier and speed post cant be relied for delivery in one day....should i go and post by hand?? please advice....

Better make sure you reach your form by 9 Sep. IIMs are pretty strict on deadlines

totally out of context... but i am yet to post my cat form... the last date is 9 th....i called up IIM ahd ...and they said they will NOT accept it if it reaches them after 9 th.....now i dont know wat to do...courier and speed post cant be relied for delivery in one day....should i go and post by hand?? please advice....

hey is precat 4 too open 4 alll

well gave my precat 3 n got 90 %tile .. dunknw exactly how much i got

Hi

How was your PeCAT-03?

Just registered for PreCAT - 04, will have to work really hard! Did very badly in PreCAT-03 : - (:(

Cheers!

guys,

anyone wants to share their preCAT papers with The AIMCATs of mine???

PM Me if interested... indeed helps both..

:

I do't think there is Friday testing, You could check it out with them. Basically I meant, all result and scanning is done.

CF is fastest in giving result because of tech. The scanning, result generation, ranking is all live. As soon as a lot of 100 is scanned its upladed automatically and reranking takes place. A mail is shot to you automatically. So if your paper is among the first 100, you might recieve your score as early as 1hr aftr the test. If you wait at CF office after the test as I do for my score, you will understand. Metros offices scan their papers immediately, but other cities send the to regional offices. S
Ciao & all the best!

looks like a CF loyalist talking...Dude thanks a lot for the information about normalised scores.....
I believe that they had tests only on Sat and Sun this time around... that's what I was told..So what's this about tets on Fri?
mufasa Says
guys the %iles are out....Man, do I love Cf or what? they are the only ones to gimme a 99.4 %ile with such a bad performance...Guess it's because of their small student base... But the paper was really good. I give them credit for that. Any idea what normalised %iles are?

I think its same as that of % score in original CAT