Career Forum Mock CET Discussion

4 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hello People, This is the place to discuss all the 6 mock CET's and also the take-home papers. Today was the 2nd Mock CET. I felt that it was a bit tricky than the first one. Scored 127 last time around. This time though not yet checked with ...
Page 1 of 1
sejalkk Says
hi guys... i m a resident of rajkot... v do not get the mock cets out here so i'd request the ones who've appeared for it to please upload the paper so that ppl like me can giv it at home n then analyse our scores... any one of u can even pm it to me if u dont mind... well an anticipated thanx to the sender... lookin forward to the kind response as soon as possible... after all all of us r aware of the fact that... gyaan baatne se badhta hai... right???

Check your PM
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Huh! So the thread is back after being deleted for some unknown reasons for a while. So guys n gals lets get back to the discussion. Calling all those people appearing for CF mock CET's for having a good analysis of the paper..

Cheers!:)

Nikhil

hi guys... i m a resident of rajkot... v do not get the mock cets out here so i'd request the ones who've appeared for it to please upload the paper so that ppl like me can giv it at home n then analyse our scores... any one of u can even pm it to me if u dont mind... well an anticipated thanx to the sender... lookin forward to the kind response as soon as possible... after all all of us r aware of the fact that... gyaan baatne se badhta hai... right???

Hello People,

This is the place to discuss all the 6 mock CET's and also the take-home papers. Today was the 2nd Mock CET. I felt that it was a bit tricky than the first one. Scored 127 last time around. This time though not yet checked with the answer keys, i think its gonna go down by a good margin. The visual reasoning questions in Mock CET-2 were tougher than CET-1 i think. The scores should be out by tommo. Will get a clearer picture then...

Guys, pour in with your views. Also any CET veteran can comment on the similarity of papers with actual CET.

Cheers!:)

Nikhil