career discussion

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group

Hi everyone,

I wanted some guidance regards to GMAT 

I have worked with one of the top 4 Audi companies after my engineering for a year and now have been trying to work on a start up. For security, I want to give GMAT and then focus on solving problems around

Do you think its right to first give Gmat now?

Page 1 of 1

Hi@miracles15

I don't think I understand correctly the question you have put up. You want to write the GMAT now and apply later? The GMAT score is valid for 5 years so you can apply with the GMAT within 5 years from the date of taking the test.Hope this helps.Let us know if you would have any further queries and we would be happy to help. www.manyagroup.com

http://www.manyagroup.com/
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
miracles15
@miracles15  ·  0 karma

Regards to the preps, How long will it take to start from basics, I feel i have lost on both, English and Math! Feel real stupid now Literally.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

Hi @miracles15 , Ideally it takes anywhere between 3 to 6 months to prepare for GMAT.If you are feeling like lost then its not a good sign.Having confidence in self is the first thing to accomplish any task.I believe you are confused about what strategy to follow for the days coming to score well in GMAT. 

Would it be possible for you to share your contact information with us. We can arrange a call for you with one of our expert counselor who would be able to guide you and help you with all your queries in detail. You can inbox us your number. Do not panic.You still have enough time for your preparations.We will work together and definitely pull your scores up. Look forward to speaking with you. www.manyagroup.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...