career discussion

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi, im doing B.Sc (H) biotech.and am in final yr.i appeared for MAT,May 2008 and secured 99.27%.So can someone plz tell me abt sm of the good colleges under May MAT.admsns of most of the well known collegs like alliance,BIMTECH etc is closed so ...
Page 1 of 1
hi,
i in a bit of problem. i have offers from Aricent and Impetus. In Aricent i m getting testing and joining is near. In impetus i might get development but don't have its joining date.I really want to do development.What would u suggest considering the delay of joining of many companies should i join aricent or i should wait for some months for impetus..Also how do u rate impetus as a company i mean is it worth leaving aricent for impetus...
also what are the onsite chances and work culture at aricent/impetus..
how good or bad is aricent's testing

and does it matter in MBA
to work with good company with low profile (Aricent)
to work with relatively lower company and good profile (Impetus)

Please Guide..
Thanks.

Let me try to answer you..........

Firstly, please dont get into a job that you DONT wanna do..........

Secondly, in an MBA......... it all depends on how u can explain ur work............ in the interview...........

Last but not the least ............ 'to work with relatively lower company and good profile' is a better option as u will learn a lot.............

Please make an informed choice accordingly ..........
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi,
i in a bit of problem. i have offers from Aricent and Impetus. In Aricent i m getting testing and joining is near. In impetus i might get development but don't have its joining date.I really want to do development.What would u suggest considering the delay of joining of many companies should i join aricent or i should wait for some months for impetus..Also how do u rate impetus as a company i mean is it worth leaving aricent for impetus...
also what are the onsite chances and work culture at aricent/impetus..
how good or bad is aricent's testing

and does it matter in MBA
to work with good company with low profile (Aricent)
to work with relatively lower company and good profile (Impetus)

Please Guide..
Thanks.

Afreen, this is the wrong section for your query. You should post this here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

Try to search for existing threads before opening a new one.
Cheers!

Mods, kindly do the needful.

hi,
im doing B.Sc (H) biotech.and am in final yr.i appeared for MAT,May 2008 and secured 99.27%.So can someone plz tell me abt sm of the good colleges under May MAT.admsns of most of the well known collegs like alliance,BIMTECH etc is closed so im really confused what to to do now.kindly someone advice me.
thanks
regards
afreen