career dilemma

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hiii everyone, I am new to this forum but i find it quite impressive about career discussion. I am 27 yrs old an automation engineer guy working with a Maharatana PSU Company for last 3 years. I am completely satisfied with my job in terms ...
Page 1 of 1
Hiii everyone,
I am new to this forum but i find it quite impressive about career discussion.

I am 27 yrs old an automation engineer guy working with a Maharatana PSU Company for last 3 years. I am completely satisfied with my job in terms of rank and salary.
My problem is that now I want to do some professional course which can enhance my skills and can take my career to new heights. But in the meanwhile I could not leave my job due to personal reasons. I have selected some distance learning programmes like-
a)- Company Secretary.
b)- MBA from IGNOU

Please advise me that which course will be better for me or some other options also considering my problem.

Please Help

Thanks in Advance

Welcome to PG 😃 Please don't open new threads for a query when there are existing threads. Post your query here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

This way more number of people would view your query and would reply to it.

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hiii everyone,
I am new to this forum but i find it quite impressive about career discussion.

I am 27 yrs old an automation engineer guy working with a Maharatana PSU Company for last 3 years. I am completely satisfied with my job in terms of rank and salary.
My problem is that now I want to do some professional course which can enhance my skills and can take my career to new heights. But in the meanwhile I could not leave my job due to personal reasons. I have selected some distance learning programmes like-
a)- Company Secretary.
b)- MBA from IGNOU

Please advise me that which course will be better for me or some other options also considering my problem.

Please Help

Thanks in Advance

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.