career Choice....Help needed

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
_Hi everyone .I am selected as PO in Federal bank Po exam.Currently i am working in TCS (1yr and 3 months).I am confused whether to leave the present job or not.Could anyone give me advice regarding this.My aim is to get into one among the top ten...
Page 1 of 1
aimforiim1 Says
Hi everyone .I am selected as PO in Federal bank Po exam.Currently i am working in TCS (1yr and 3 months).I am confused whether to leave the present job or not.Could anyone give me advice regarding this.My aim is to get into one among the top ten mba colleges.Will a shift to banking carreer help me...?

Hi,
pls continue on this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
http://www.facebook.com/mangesh.bedarkar
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
aimforiim1 Says
Hi everyone .I am selected as PO in Federal bank Po exam.Currently i am working in TCS (1yr and 3 months).I am confused whether to leave the present job or not.Could anyone give me advice regarding this.My aim is to get into one among the top ten mba colleges.Will a shift to banking carreer help me...?

Hi... i think this is a common dilemma nowadays..

and unfortunately there is no definite answer.. it all depends on ur expectations...
I too have been selected as Fed Bnk PO:grin: (awaitin appointment letter).. and i have a simlar dilemma..whether to go for it or do MBA now..

and after hunting for answers online i have realised that there is no definite answer for this..

I know many people who are fed up of IT workload and are trying for other jobs like engg. college lecturer or PO...
But some others like IT jobs even though its stresful...

and as far as i have known... all POs don't get the same work...there is a huge variety of work.. and the best thing would be to ask some PO in Fed Bnk itself, if possible..

one of my friend has just joined Fed Bnk, and he has said that in the 2week trainin that just finished, he felt good there..:grin:

anyway, ATB for ur future endeavours..