Career after MBA in IT industry

Hello Friends, I am a software professional working for a Bangalore based company. I have now about 5.5 years of experience and I am intrested in pursuing MBA. But I am not sure, how an MBA would help me in the IT industry. What kind of ...
399 Posts  ·  340 Users
Page 7 of 39
@Ammz said:@visionIIM-ACL sir.. pursuing MBA-IT is said to get one a job of Project Manager/Business Analyst/etc. But if somebody does MBA just after the completion of B.Tech. (with no work-ex). Still would he/she be offered the same role? And why...
Read more...

IMI PGDM 2010-12 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@visionIIM-ACL sir.. pursuing MBA-IT is said to get one a job of Project Manager/Business Analyst/etc. But if somebody does MBA just after the completion of B.Tech. (with no work-ex). Still would he/she be offered the same role? And why?

Confounded yet determined!!!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi puys!

I am not clear with the role of presale ....

Does presale person convince client to purchase the product which has been already made by company?

How he is different from IT consultant??

A bit confused ..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
@ravijamesbond please go thru the posts above yr post , wherein there was a discussion about IT consulting vs PM Roles , you will get yr answer

The eternal seeker.....
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@invban said:
@ravijamesbond what do u mean by "MBA interviews" is it a job interview after yr MBA or an interview for MBA admission ?
Sir!!
It is for admission into MBA college.
Kindly reply
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@ravijamesbond what do u mean by "MBA interviews" is it a job interview after yr MBA or an interview for MBA admission ?

The eternal seeker.....
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi ! I have MBA interview in coming days..I have filled "IT consultancy" as my first preference and I am working as Senior softeware engineer for the past 4 years as coder. Now if i tell in interview that I want to go in IT consultancy then would...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@ashish100 no I wont say so ......both are just roles and at the end of the day they both need to be played the way they should be .......however PMs sometimes tend to think that they "own" the Team and can assert their authority in whatever they ...
Read more...

The eternal seeker.....
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@invban said: @ashish100 Consulting indeed is a challenging job and there would be no Consulting without Consultants , isn't it ?? As i said earlier , PM role involves a different set of skill sets which is more admin oriented ,but that does not ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@ashish100 Consulting indeed is a challenging job and there would be no Consulting without Consultants , isn't it ?? As i said earlier , PM role involves a different set of skill sets which is more admin oriented ,but that does not mean its easy...
Read more...

The eternal seeker.....
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store