Career after MBA from Hult International Business School..

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi Friends,anyone can throw some light what are the job opportunities after a 1-year full time MBA at Hult International Business School as I wish to enroll in 2013. Thanks a lot !
Page 1 of 1

@amkjee Very interesting profile: engineering, manufacturing, and sales/marketing. In terms of job prospects for you and which campus is best suited, we recommend that you speak to a member of our admissions team, and potentially career services, so they can give you a more detailed analysis of the market in conjunction with your skills and what you hope to achieve. But first we recommend you download a copy of our Career Placement Brochure from our website. This is a useful resource for you, particularly as it will give you a snapshot of our global statistics, incorporating pre- and post- MBA industry and function of our graduates.

After which, we'd like to connect you with our admissions team. You can send us a private message with your contact details, or fill out a form online: http://www.hult.edu/en/contact-us/contact-us/

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions.

Best
-Hult_Admissions
For more information visit www.hult.edu & www.hult.edu/events
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Thank you for your inputs, will tell you more about me and if you could elaborate, Iam a engineer with 12 years of work-ex in textile and fashion industry in the sales & marketing domain, what are the job prospects after a 1-year MBA for me and which campus is best suited for me ? I also know students of 2011 batch who had to come back to India as they could not find jobs in US and struggled for more than a year in India too as brand Hult is not popular in India..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @amkjee,

We can weigh in on your question with some career statistics from our recent graduates. 80 percent from 2012 were employed full-time within 3 months of graduation. Their average starting salary was $89,510USD.

We'd also like to point you to a different thread about careers, this one is written by an alumni from 2011, hopefully it will provide you with further insight:http://www.pagalguy.com/posts/4860509

Let us know if you have any further questions.
-Hult_Admissions
For more information visit www.hult.edu & www.hult.edu/events
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,

anyone can throw some light what are the job opportunities after a 1-year full time MBA at Hult International Business School as I wish to enroll in 2013.

Thanks a lot !
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...