Career

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello Im facing a dilemma right now, At the moment, Im working for a Spanish company in China. It is one of the largest companies from Spain. I'm in charge of finding out potential factories to be acquired, and its respective due diligen...
Page 1 of 1

Hello

Im facing a dilemma right now,

At the moment, Im working for a Spanish company in China. It is one of the largest companies from Spain. I'm in charge of finding out potential factories to be acquired, and its respective due diligences and market studies. However, the valuations process we carry out is a pure bargain process, without valuing them. We dont do Net present value and all that sort of stuff. The job is sort of boring as I have nothing to do more than 70% of my time. However, my boss, who is pretty senir within the company, is happy with me and is always telling me I have a lot of prospects within this company.

I've recently been offered another job in a Spanish company as a Corporate Finance Analyst. The job sounds much more busier. I have attached a job description below.

Which job do you think it will add more value to myself when I apply for a MBA?

Thanks a lot!

M&A; ANALYST

Barcelona - Barcelona Headquarters

The candidate is reponsible of the day to day transaction support to senior officers of the in-house M&A; Department. The analyst is an integral part of the team and is involved in all the important aspects of a live transaction.

The main responsibility is to evaluate investment opportunities, being the role focused on the classic activities of a junior team member such as modelling, financial analysis, presentations and data analysis.

We are looking for a person having a strong academic background with a quantitative degree, strong knowledge of finance and accounting and financial modelling experience.

The person need to have one year of analytical experience in an investment bank, private equity firm or other demanding environment. Excellent academic background with strong IT skills.

Candidates should be hardworking, highly motivated, creative and dedicated team players. Strong inter-personal and leadership skills as well as strong work ethics.

Availability to travel.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.