Canara Bank | IBPS Clerk VI Selected Candidates

515 Posts  ·  4,999 Users
About this group

Canara Bank IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment and Get all the infromations about Canara Bank IBPS Clerk Recruitment

Page 1 of 52

Any one willing to have mutual transfer.iam working in Canara bank Mangalore city branch.would like to get transfer to mumbai.anyone interested?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone want to join Qadian branch distt Gurdaspur through mutual transfer?? I want to come near to haryana . 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone want mutual transfer??i work in itarsi city madhya pradesh near to bhopal.iam from south india telangana.i want anywhere in south india or nagpur circle friends

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any wtsp group link for canara clrk selected candidates from Telangana ??

Roja Rose
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much is the in hand salary of Canara Bank Clerk? And how is the posting? Do they give posting near home?

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
DJKanishk
@DJKanishk  ·  32 karma

Thank You

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
10311A0222
@10311A0222  ·  5 karma

Add my number in what's up :9703394902

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi is there anyone posted in noida who would like to transfer to delhi circle via mutual transfer? I am posted in Vishwas Nagar (Near karkardooma/ preet Vihar) . I am getting married in Feb and will be shifting to sec 120 noida. Is there anyone you know who is interested in getting posted to delhi? Kindly help please.

1 comment
Satyasonu
@Satyasonu  ·  0 karma

Are u in a group of Canara bank

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone In my district they issue caste certificate in which name and other details are written in hindi. Is it valid for appearing in interview?

1 comment
ROHIT1001215145
@ROHIT1001215145  ·  46 karma

@PrinceYadava no issue but make sure certificate is in prescribed format.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone.

I'm from Clerk VI Second batch. I've my training from 18th Dec. On 17th we have to reach the training centre to fulfill joining formalities. 

Can someone please tell me what documents we have to submit there. Medicial Certificate, Caste Certificate, Whatelse?

1 comment
alab21
@alab21  ·  175 karma

@Princikhewria They will send an email on what documents needed - follow the procedure

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Link for Bio Data is not opening. What to do?

Also can someone please tell me whats NPS?

1 comment
Syam93
@Syam93  ·  2 karma

@Princikhewria dontworry..in training u have a chance to fill...NPS National pension scheme..every month they deduct 2000 from our salary and 2000 given by the bank to NPS..those are after retirement benefits

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

*Dear Comrades,*

*2nd Batch of 500 SWOs will have DV on 17th Dec 2017 and Training from 18th Dec 2017 for a week. It will be conducted in six centres, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Pune.*

*We congratulate all the new recruits in the 2nd batch and wish them a bright future.*

*We welcome them to Canara Bank and Canara Bank Employees' Union.*

*Greetings.*

*//Ajay Manjrekar, General Secretary, CBEU//*

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Aakanksha_kori
@Aakanksha_kori  ·  2 karma

Oks 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
tamil007
@tamil007  ·  5 karma

please share the group link for whatsapp ibps clerk