canara bank allotted candidates ibps po2

992 Posts  ·  172 Users
About this group
hi guys , congratulations to all who got canarabank.
Page 1 of 100

any chance of home posting????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all. has anyone been asked to report on 09.12.2013 @ bangalore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good news to all the canara bank selected candidates from 2nd allotment ........

List of candidates who have been identified for the post of Probationary Officer in JMG Scale-I

(through Common Recruitment Process conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Mumbai)

Second Allotment

We refer to the Second Allotment made by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai to the Banks through Common Written Examination-II (CWE-II) for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees.

Consequent to the allotment of candidates made by IBPS Mumbai to our Bank, we are pleased to announce the list of candidates provisionally identified for the post of Probationary Officer in JMGS-I. The provisional list is prepared basing on the allotment made by IBPS Mumbai and the photo-copies of the documents submitted by the candidates at the time of interviews.

At the time of joining, the identified candidates will have to produce the originals of the documents to prove their eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, experience etc. Reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste / PWD certificate as per Government of India format itself. Those candidates who fail to submit required original documents will not be allowed to join the Bank.

The joining date is tentatively scheduled on 16.09.2013. The other details will be informed to the candidates individually.

Kindly visit IBPS website www.ibps.in for the category-wise maximum & minimum cut-off marks for allotment.

http://www.canarabank.com/english/Content/CWE-PO-2012-Second%20Allotment%20-%20Web.htm

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good news For canara guys! Check the website... Yippieeeee... Finally!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got to knw frm 2 sources..frm d HO at blore dat d training will commence from 16th sept!:)

12 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Someone pls inquire frm candidates allottd to PO1 in canara bank,as to wen can we gt our joining.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi....anyone who has received offer letter from canara bank...???? (2nd round of allotment
)lookround

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all i am selected in canara bank - bangalore rural area (but don't know the branch) i checked all the branches for rural area and almost all are far away from my home. So is der any possibility to transfer the location if yes how?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. What is the notice period after resignation during the probation in Canara bank? Can it be purchased giving them a few months salary?

TIA

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT TO GET ASSET LIABILITY CERTIFICATE

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...