can we prepare for MBA while working in tcs

5 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Dear Users, I am Btech Mech 2012 pass out. I am placed in Tcs and my joining is on jun25.I am confused whether to join it or leave for preparing CAT. Will there be any chance of preparing for mba while doing job??? Plz I am confused and need...
Page 1 of 1
Dear Users,
I am Btech Mech 2012 pass out. I am placed in Tcs and my joining is on jun25.I am confused whether to join it or leave for preparing CAT.
Will there be any chance of preparing for mba while doing job???
Plz I am confused and need to take a decision quickly..............

There are many people who work and prepare for CAT and leaving job for cat is not a good option..
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/74599-cat-2012-for-working-professionals-125.html#post3509187
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Dear Users,
I am Btech Mech 2012 pass out. I am placed in Tcs and my joining is on jun25.I am confused whether to join it or leave for preparing CAT.

better go for tcs nd simulataneously prepare for CAT...cant rely totally on CAT..if in case u dont tak tcs nd faulter in dis attempt of CAT den u wil b left wid no option but to take a low notch coll..nd if u work u can show som workex so better chances of selection 😃

No offence but what is the point of MBA without any kind of work experience. Why did u spend 4 years in engineering and sit for placement if it was in your mind to do MBA.

If you are just doing it for the money then prepare to be disappointed.MBA is not a shortcut to success.

You can always come back in the evening after work and prepare for 2-3 hours.

Dear Users,

Dear Users,