Can i Use Windows Calculator in CAT?

25 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Windows calculator is present by default in computers.Can i use that for doing calculations?I know conventional calculators are not allowed... Please let me know as soon as possible....
Page 1 of 3

I wanted to use (CTRL + F) for RC

MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA+DI attempted 17 ...one found wrong so far....
LR+VA attempted 19 ...Some were guesses....

Lets hope for the best....QA was standard..DI was tough(Did only 3),VR and LR was considerably easier.....Math and LR are my strong section....considering that the exam went average........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@realypagalguy For us no shoes. Even in toilet, we had to go without shoes . How was your CAT ?
There is no substitute for Hard work. Except Harder work....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@neverfail2try Gave CAT today.....They allowed shoes....but No Calculator.... 😞 even though there was no question that required use of calculator....not even DI questions....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@realypagalguy By default u cant.

But if u hack the computer, u maybe able to....

As a matter of fact, the screen is surely a XP system but u only get to see the Test window.

Theres no start menu,no icons,nothing. Infact shortcuts have also been disabled...

If u can hack it, u can use it definitely

Three Lives. Three Destinies. One Name. CAT'12 : 95.86%ile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no....i am giving CAT this year for the first time....As a matter of fact....This is also my first computer based exam....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@realypagalguy did u give CAT'11??? .... agar diya hoga toh u would be knowing you WON'T BE ABLE to use that calculator, as for that you will need to come out of test screen and no one will be willing to take that much of risk just for multiplication or division.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At least they clearly mention every details....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@realypagalguy yaar tum Videshi Billi ki baat kar rahe the ( Cuny Assessment Test) ........ hum toh Indian Billi ki baat kar rahe hai ; difference toh hoga hi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mr.madras2007

CUNY Assessment Tests

Lets u use only windows calculator but not a real calculator...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...