can i still recover?

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi guys i hve been trying to break into some gud bschool for past few years but sometimes money or sometimes failure 2 get admits stopped me am wrking for 4-5 years as a test{something similar to high school maths teacher} instructor.i am i...
Page 1 of 1

Download this Ebook
Download ebook - All I wanted to speak about CAT

MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

ok
have posted it thr
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/9670-personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-85.html#post1766247

hi confusedfellaw...
you must share your query here for a better visibility and response...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307

thnx for your reply friend.
i am wishing to recover through a ms finance program
but the money invested isnt mine
so i only want my parents to do that if i cld get them atleast the investment back,,rest i want nothing except a good respectable job
i even scored cat in 2006 and 2007 scored 97.something and 96.something but yet ended nowhere
but i m in real dilemma right now so wanting some advice from seniors in trms of education and work

and thnx for your quick reply

hi guys

i hve been trying to break into some gud bschool for past few years but sometimes money or sometimes failure 2 get admits stopped me
am wrking for 4-5 years as a test{something similar to high school maths teacher} instructor.i am in India.
i will be 28 by next year with no hopes of high profile college admission but just a moderate{least expensive} ms finance from somewhere

i want to ask if i somehow complete cfa level I along with ms finance then wld i have a chance to make it ti an ib/corp fin/fin consulting or say any finance job with some managerial role?
i have a previous degree in economics with gud grades but college wasnt a top shot,just like a community college n all education is anything but practically relevant,it was like cram up theories and get marks,no eviews stata sas.
i have always been a hard working sudent but got enlightenment regarding career a bit late

however i have a moderate gmat 680 {49 q, 33 verbal}
and i feel i can get into 1 year ms corporate finance programes{not lbs oxbridge hec etc but just some second tier bschools like edhec ,grenobble in france,Aston in uk or SUNY buffalo etc etc}

wld u suggest me to invest into such education when looking at my career aspirations??my parents will support me for education but its their hard earned money and I donn wanna waste it if I know beforehand that results ll be null coz we are just a lower middleclass family?
So I would like to ask is it possible to come out with a job after such graduate in programs with no previous wrk ex of fin and age of 29 by then 2011 !!!!!!!!!?
thanx for your patience to read my post.
I really need some sincere advice.

Hi brother just read your post and think you need more of mental strength than anythin else, marks , percentage , degrees , IIMS or IITs do not make you special, it is you who has it within yourself which can really make a difference, if you want to become anything nobody can stop you from getting it, nothtin else matters . Do not think about your grades , college etc, you are not a muderer or a terrorist, you deserve everythin in life, just gather all ur strenght and hit back hard.
This is a gud site and members and mods are understanding they will surely cum to ur rescue .

hi guys

i hve been trying to break into some gud bschool for past few years but sometimes money or sometimes failure 2 get admits stopped me
am wrking for 4-5 years as a test{something similar to high school maths teacher} instructor.i am in India.
i will be 28 by next year with no hopes of high profile college admission but just a moderate{least expensive} ms finance from somewhere

i want to ask if i somehow complete cfa level I along with ms finance then wld i have a chance to make it ti an ib/corp fin/fin consulting or say any finance job with some managerial role?
i have a previous degree in economics with gud grades but college wasnt a top shot,just like a community college n all education is anything but practically relevant,it was like cram up theories and get marks,no eviews stata sas.
i have always been a hard working sudent but got enlightenment regarding career a bit late

however i have a moderate gmat 680 {49 q, 33 verbal}
and i feel i can get into 1 year ms corporate finance programes{not lbs oxbridge hec etc but just some second tier bschools like edhec ,grenobble in france,Aston in uk or SUNY buffalo etc etc}

wld u suggest me to invest into such education when looking at my career aspirations??my parents will support me for education but its their hard earned money and I donn wanna waste it if I know beforehand that results ll be null coz we are just a lower middleclass family?
So I would like to ask is it possible to come out with a job after such graduate in programs with no previous wrk ex of fin and age of 29 by then 2011 !!!!!!!!!?
thanx for your patience to read my post.
I really need some sincere advice.